XIV.

.:*:・・:*:.
"O, that this too, too solid flesh would melt,
Thaw and resolve itself into a dew!"

(Hamlet, act 1 scene 2)
.:*:・・:*:.

****

"Oh, sweet girl, we're not over here, we've only just begun."

My mouth almost watered, eyes growing wide and body still trembling from my first orgasm, "W-we're not done?" I questioned weakly. My hands that were still tied to the bed posts were quivering as well as the rest of me.

"I'm not going to stop until you're crying and begging. At no point will I have mercy on you." Ms Venable practically growled into my ear, making me body shiver on delight. Half a second later her fingers were back inside me, moving quicker than it had done before, curling her fingers and hitting my g-spot over and over again.

"Fuck!" I moaned, my hands pulling against the restraints harshly, trying to gain control of my body, but I couldn't.

"You're not allowed to cum until I say so, understand?" Ms Venable demanded, and I had no choice but to nod. I was so close and I couldn't afford to risk the chance of Ms Venable stopping if I said no.

She pushed and pushed, one finger, then two fingers, then to three, and last of all, three with her tongue also.

"Mistress! I n-need to cum!" I moaned loudly, feeling myself close to release.

"No! Hold it." Ms Venable had a wicked smile, and it was clear that she was loving it.

"B-but...." I tried to complain but she slapped me across the face. I was shocked, my body laying still, but once the sting had disappeared, I moaned.

"That felt good, didn't it baby?" Ms Venable purred against my clit, and I stuttered out a reply, "Y-yes Mistr-Fuck!!" I cut myself off, trying my hardest to hold myself back, using muscles I didn't even know existed inside my body in order to hold my orgasm back.

"Tell me how much you want to cum."

"P-please! I n-need it so f-fucking bad!" I begged, and she finally nodded, "Let go, baby."

I didn't need telling twice, my body shook violently as my second orgasm hit, releasing all my juices over Ms Venable's fingers.

"Mhm, here, don't you taste so sweet?" Ms Venable pushed her wet fingers into my mouth and I moaned at how hot that was.

I thought it was over, I thought that we were both exhausted, but no.

"Let's see how long you can go for sweetheart."

*

"P-please stop! I need to cum, one last time, I can't take it anymore!" I cried out, tears rolling down my face as Ms Venable denied my sixth orgasm. I was so sore, and I was sure that my vagina had probably split in two at this point.

"Okay baby, make this the hardest you've ever cum." Ms Venable flicked her tongue against my clit and thrusted three fingers in and out until I screamed out, pain mixing with pleasure at such intensity that my eyes practically rolled to the back of my skull. For the first time in my life, I actually squirted, something I thought only happened during unrealistic porn. But it happened, and it was amazing.

As Ms Venable let me ride it out, my body grew limp and my chest heaved up and down. The complete life was sucked out of me and I don't think I'd ever be able to walk again.