phone call

Bren ❤️ is calling...

"Hey."

"Hey Ry..."

"I can't believe you answered."

"I'm surprised I did as well..."

"I'm sorry."

"No. You shouldn't be. I should be..."

"Ryan stop. It's not your fault."

"Just let me explain myself."

"Please?"

"Okay. Yeah, okay. I'll shut up."

"Thank you..."

"You're amazing."

"...is that your explanation or-?"

"You are so freaking amazing and you are going to do amazing in New York. You're going to get the recognition you deserve and so many more fans who adore you..."

"...and I am so scared that you will forget me in that process."

"Ryan..."

"You're going to meet people who are worth your time and effort. Who deserve yo-."

"Shut up."

"Shut your fucking mouth right now. I don't want to hear that."

"..."

"You're right. I am going to meet new people. People who will probably share more interests with me than you do. People who can do things you can't. People who seem way too good to be true."

"But they are not YOU."

"They are not the guy who plays with my hair to calm my nerves. They are not the guy who chews on the end of his glasses which by the way, stop that. You're going to hurt your teeth."

"Sorry."

"Thank you. They are not the guy who attempts to make me breakfast and then fails because he doesn't know how to turn on the oven. They are not the guy who writes and dedicates his most beautiful poems and songs to me. They are not the guy who makes me feel like I'm flying. You make me feel like I'm some type of bird and I'm freely flying..."

"Does that make sense? I'm not a poet like you."

"..."

"Ry?"

"Are you crying?"

"No..."

"You're so cute."

"Shut the fuck up."

"I love you."

"I really do love you, and I will NOT forget you when I'm in New York or California or even fucking Antarctica."

"Why Antarctica?"

"I like polar bears."

"Me too."

"I love you, and we can get through this."

"I love you too."

"Say, "we'll get through this"."

"...we will."

"We'll get through this."

🧚‍♀️💫🍃

note
hi! so i made a twitter today! the picture above is my account: idkhowariana! follow me if you want to! i'm just going to be tweeting random shit about my favorite people and keeping it positive lol! also, drop your twitter usernames as well so i can follow back!
have a good day!

👼🏻