instagram

ryanross: so, this is going to be sappy

ryanross: so, this is going to be sappy. sorry. i know you hear this everyday bren, but i am so so so proud of you. you worked so hard to get recognized, and here you are about to go to new york to make your dream come true. i am going to miss you a lot. yet, i am happy that you have the opportunity to do this. you're going to kill it. you're going to steal hearts. you're going to be spectacular. you're going to be marvelous. you're going to be fine, i promise. i know you'll make everyone proud. i know you'll make me impossibly more proud than i already am.
i love you bren ❤️.
burie

burie and others liked this photo

comments have been disabaled

burie just posted a photo!

burie: our first photo together

burie: our first photo together. i think i am going to miss you the most. actually, i know i am going to miss you the most. you're everything i have been looking for and even more ryan. we may be states apart for a while, but that will not break us. i'll make sure i'm the first person who texts you "good morning" and facetime you before bed. i was lucky to have gained you, and i do not plan on letting you go anytime soon. i am going to make you proud (also, i may have a few songs for the album dedicated to you already).
i love you ry ❤️.
ryanross

ryanross and others liked this photo

comments have been disabled

❤️💔❤️

note
my heart broke a bit 🥺. i love them and i'm just making them sad.
have a good day!

👼🏻