𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗓𝖺𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗁 𝗎𝗇𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗂𝗇𝖾𝖽

loving you is so hard to take,
and why does our love feel so fake?
•—————♥—————•
𝖻 𝖾 𝗍 𝗍 𝗒 𝖼 𝗈 𝗈 𝗉 𝖾 𝗋

today is the big day,
the day where she starts to feel happiness, the day she starts smiling, her wedding day...
but somehow, she's not excited,
like it's just an ordinary day for her but it's not, her wedding day. she sighs, looking herself in the mirror. it was February, so it was snowing but barely. betty never really liked this weather. she always wanted a fall wedding but archie insisted to be wed surrounded by snowflakes.

she notices a mistake in her makeup and starts dabbing blush on her pristine cheeks and started to fake her excitement when veronica walks in wearing a gown that really shouted "veronica"

"so Elizabeth Cooper, are you ready for the best day of your entire life?" she squealed in delight, placing her hands on betty's chair. she knew that today was one of the biggest day her best friend would ever experience and in the near future would suffer as she finds out the truth about the affair of her soon-to-be husband and her "best friend".

"well... i don't know, v" she sighs and looks to the ground, showing her long-time doubt to veronica. the blonde played with her fingers, unsure whether or not she should marry archibald. with that, the overlying pressure of getting married by her parents, and her knowing something bad was somewhere was really bringing her down.

veronica saw it in her eyes and responded in a hurry "are you having second thoughts? if you don't wanna marry archie, i'll order a plane ticket to London and get you the hell out of here." she chuckles, lighting up the situation a bit.

not knowing the sarcasm in veronica's voice, she spoke in a soft tone and said "i'll think about it". looking back at the vanity, she saw veronica freeze at her response but then came back to her senses.

"umm- okay. what if archie actually lets you in his mysterious facial shop?" she says, she too wants to know what archie's hiding in that facial shop of his

her phones dings and she looks at me strangely, she said everything was already finished, what's wrong this time?

"-oh sorry, Cheryl and i have to call the photographer because he's very late. see you later b!"
she left suddenly, betty suddenly felt that Veronica was hiding something from her

i frown as i put on my finishing touches and pat down my dress.

should i leave like veronica said? i thought but suddenly shrugged it off. then the facial shop archie hides pops up in my head

im just gonna peek she mischievously thought as she pulls up her dress and goes outside her room to look at the fascinating secrets he holds

•—————♥—————•
𝖺 𝗋 𝖼 𝗁 𝗂 𝖾 𝖺 𝗇 𝖽 𝗋 𝖾 𝗐 𝗌

i stand in place, my gun in my room. i worry for a bit, what if betty gets shot because of me?

i shake my head and chuckle. she can die, i just want her m-

my train of thought soon gets interrupted by Veronica who was smiling so much that you could feel her aura

"guess what, archiekins?" she says, her pearly whites showing. i cringe at the nickname but didn't show it

"what? is the dress you've been eyeing for is on sale?" i say, clearly disinterested
in the conversation