𝖺 𝗊𝗎𝗂𝖾𝗍 𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆

you got all the ingredients,
except you loving me....
-Cake; Melanie Martinez
•—————♥—————•

her hands were hovering on the rails as she took every step. she was confused, why was jug here? sure she remembered that amie called but why did she call?

when she got up, she looked at her bedroom. he was in it. how tf did he know where her bedroom was?

she walked in and realized he was actually sleeping. she sat down at the foot of the bed and sighed. "he must've fell asleep after texting that."

she yawned and grew drowsy. "son of a gun slept on my delicate bed. no one sleeps on it except me" she looked at him.

he was at peace, a state of tranquility. how do people sleep so calm and serene? "if only you knew....."

she fell on the bed and tried, didn't work. she put her head in her hands in frustration. she tried again and succeeded.

she fell asleep on the bed and waited for the rain to stop.
•—————♥—————•

amie was walking to her room, drinking milk when she heard snoring coming from betty's room. the problem is betty never snores.

she walks to her room and sees the two snuggling, she rolls her eyes and splashes the milk on them. both of them woke up because of it.

"sorry to interrupt your monthly snuggle but close the door please! i don't want to puke because of this" she goes back down again for a third cup of milk.

jug ruffled his hair and looked at Juliet. she was rubbing her eyes and she didn't know. he quickly tried to get out of the bed as soon as she opened her eyes.

he was scooting off the bed but he fell onto the floor, taking the blanket with him. betty noticed by the thud that followed.

"holy- jug, are you okay?" she asked with concern. he wouldn't answer and looked away from her

"y-yeah, i'm fine. i'll just go home now" he stood up and put the blanket somewhere.

"but we hardly talked! come on, let's have a little fun!" betty pleaded but it was no use. jughead already set his mind to going home.

he stood in the doorway and looked at Juliet, "if you have a good reason, i'll stay" he walked out of the room and betty followed

"umm, excuse me? i'm here! you should be begging me to let you stay here!" betty said triumphantly but jughead didn't care

"think of a better a reason other than you're here" jug looked behind his shoulder and studied Juliet's face for second before he turned back.

she was too stubborn to let Jughead go during the rainstorm—

"what about the rain? it's not gonna stop" she crossed his arms and waited for an answer

he sighed "i can steal your umbrella if you got one here" he stepped down from the stairs and she quickly followed

"can you please stay for me?" betty put on her baby doll eyes and stared at him.

when he looked back, he was surprised and he submitted so quickly. "fine, i'll stay. just give me a pint of vanilla ice cream."

he signaled for it and betty ran to the freezer to get a pint. "excuse me for a second because i need to put my sheets in the laundry because someone spilled milk on it"

jughead choked on air, she didn't know how dirty are the words she's saying. "bye!" she got upstairs and closed the door behind her when she went to her room.

at the same time, the golden retriever came down the stairs and ran to the walls. jughead watched in horror and he came to the dog's aid.

it was no use since the dog just ran to the backyard. he sighed and sat on the couch. he closed his eyes and waited for her...
•—————♥—————•

652 words
no, i haven't proofread this yet so maybe i'll never do...
*insert sad face*

anyways byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee