☔︎︎ 𝗋𝖺𝗂𝗇𝗒 𝖽𝖺𝗒𝗌 ☔︎︎

the rainy day everyone hates
but there's one who adores it.
she never knew why but knew it
was fate, that she would love
the rainy day that everyone hates.
•—————♥—————•

lonely, gloomy, separated, dreary, isolated, miserable,
and forlorn are one of the many things she felt.

being stuck alone in a house with no one during one of the strongest storms she ever experienced in her entire life.

laying down in a couch, watching season 5 of queer eye in one of the most thickest and comfortable hoodies she bought.

she ponders the time she found out about the storm with a bowl of vanilla ice cream while looking at the corner. she hears something but the tv drowns it out

"wh-what did the news say?" amie turned to betty who was turning the channels left and right.

betty sighed and rubbed her eye before speaking "i don't... i don't watch the news, i go to instagram. it's basically the same thing except it's true" she says while nodding and changing channels.

amie rests her head on betty's shoulder and manipulatively says "go back to the news or i'll tell jug that you've been lying to him ever since you two met" "i hate you" betty quickly replied and goes back to the news

"a rainstorm may be coming to New York and it will be one of the...." the weather reporter babbles on. betty just daydreams during this because like she said, she doesn't really watch the news but amie does.

after 10 minutes, the reporter gets cut off and they start talking about some Celebrity. during this, amie somehow disappears. betty notices the silence and calls out her name a few times and amie comes running down the stairs.

"i'm gonna be gone during the storm because i want to spend time with Toni. we're in the "what are we" part of our relationship and i want it changed. there's ice cream and pizza in the fridge" she said before closing the door, leaving betty alone.

of course amie would use the weather for her relationship. it's like a strategy, a few hours alone in a house during a storm will definitely force some answers from toni. i feel bad for toni.

she finishes the bowl of ice cream and puts it down, her eyes wander at the table and she sees her phone light up. a text appears. it's from Jug.
"open the goddamn door" it said

it took a few seconds to realize that jug was standing in the rain again. seriously, can't he just buy an umbrella?

betty walks to the front door and opens it. Jug was standing in front of the door, trying to dry himself off. "what are you doing here?" betty said groggily.

"amie said you have ice cream here and i'm too lazy to buy my own" he smiled and awaited for Juliet's answer and she almost closed the door in response. he stopped it in time with his foot but later regretted it.

"owww- damn jules. anyways please don't shut the door" he pleaded with his tired puppy dog eyes. droplets of water was slowly falling from his hair and he pouted.

betty sighed and let him in "fine. go in, master" she motioned her hand inside and he went in. "where's the ice cream?" he took off his coat and almost sat on the couch.

she stopped him and gave jug a towel from wherever, he put the towel on the spot where he would sit and sat "noooo.... ice cream's in the freezer" she took a pause before sitting right next to him and getting the remote.

he dries himself off by the towel that betty gave him while taking a bowl for the ice cream. it was vanilla, his favorite flavor.  he looked over at betty in a moment of curiosity since amie was not to be seen

"where's amie?" he asked. she didn't look back at him, she just replied "she's at toni's since she wants to find out their relationship— how dumb" betty laughed, unaware of the fact that jughead was doing the exact same thing.

he nervously laughed with her and said "yes, how very dumb- yeah- heh" he rambled on while taking big scoops of ice cream.

betty looked at him strangely and jughead just walked over to the couch awkwardly as he adapts to the cold weather

"so... what are we watching?" jughead takes a scoop of his ice cream and eats it with delight. betty sighed and started to browse Netflix. "there's this anime movie i want to watch again because i love it." betty took his bowl of ice cream and takes a scoop too as she was too lazy to stand up and get another bowl of ice cream.

jughead groans and just gives up. "another anime movie? we already watched one like two weeks ago, it was about this girl and she goes in this weird
place—" he was interrupted with betty's shouting

"it was amazing and you know it- it was made by Studio Ghibli and i know.. you don't really get the ending. it's only because you didn't even watched it" betty fought back just to get the right to watch another anime film.

"i fell asleep and sleeping meant i have to close my eyes that means i couldn't read the subtitles and know what happened. why did i sleep though? it was because i got boring!" jughead tried to destroy any chance of him watching an anime film again

betty sighed in frustration and continued "it got a 97% in rotten tomatoes, 347.7 million dollars worldwide, it even overtook the Titanic in the Japanese box office and became the highest-grossing film in Japanese history at the time" betty shot him with all the facts and jughead submitted

"fine, i'm gonna watch this anime film about-" he paused and looked at the tv "two high school students that switch bodies- wow, betty what a good anime film to watch" jughead said sarcastically while betty put down his bowl and smacked him with a pillow

jughead didn't see it coming and was shook with the pain he felt, betty on the other hand was angry as hell because this anime film of hers was her favorite movie ever since it released in theaters "this is my favorite movie so we're gonna watch it"

jughead put up his hands "well you should've just said that in the first place- if this movie means so much to you then we will watch it until we starve to death" betty smiled sweetly at his speech and felt a tiny bit of warmth in her heart.

she didn't really pay attention to it and presumed to pressed the button to watch the movie.
•—————♥—————•

it's been a while since they started the movie. they were snuggled up at each other while eating chips. betty took one out that was beside the couch and opened it with delight as jughead stared silently.

it was at the part where he find out about the truth about whoever.

"wait, so this girl was dead three years ago?" jug asked, clearly curious. betty sighed and told him to shut up.

jughead took the bag of chips from betty's hands "fine, don't tell me. have a chip-less 30 minutes"

betty scoffed "i don't care, i'm fine without my chips" betty tried to mask the desperation with pride. after that, jughead slowly eats the chips one by one noisily, making sure betty hears.

betty does hear this and gets slightly frustrated and for that, she snatches the chips and takes a big deep breath before saying these words "stop annoying me or i'll kiss you"

•—————♥—————•
1292 words
oop there's gonna be a part two so get ready, also if you know the two movies then, i love you forever. also a little bit of a side not here, THERES 1K READS OMG BAIAJSJWUH TYTYTYTYTYTYTYTY