(the unfinished draft)

timestamp: March 26
12 days after

"there's not a day that will go by that i won't think of you" betty snickers in the dim lights of the house, cuddled up with her favorite ice cream, rocky road, and watching another rom-com. her halfway done beanie laying down next to her, scrambled up due to her frustration in her lack of knowledge of stitching. "why the frick isn't it going through the GODDAMN HOOP?!" is the first thought that goes in mind when she catches a glimpse of it.

"yeah, that's total bs. i tell you!" she points with her spoon. it was windy day so she demanded to just stay home and not really go outside.

even though she was supposed to be bartending, toni let her stay home and surf the coach again. she didn't know why toni let her, it was so long ever since the last time she bartended and she should be fired ages ago. she also couldn't remember when was the last time she saw jughead, it had been such a long time ever since the storm and there was plenty of sunny days after that.

maybe it's because he's avoiding you, betty— her mind spoke and she was beyond confused "i mean he should've at least called to check how i was-" she sighed and leaned back on the couch, looking up "what if i got into a car crash and i wasn't identified."

"i'd probably die and hang out in the morgue with other dead bodies" she sunk and gravity decided that she'd fall butt-first into the floor, she tried to save herself but she could only save her delicious ice cream. "oh fück!" she exclaimed.

she groaned and couldn't sit up, probably because her blanket wrapped her up like a burrito and maybe, she just wanted to take a nap then and there, on the dirty floor. she debated the idea but she started to feel her eyelids falling down. she battled to stay awake but it was no use and she fell asleep anyway. the tv still on, her ice cream melting on the table, and leaves pounding on her window ever so slightly.
•—————♥—————•

click, a sound that bolted her awake, she was lying on the cold and sticky floor. her back began to hurt, sending waves of pain to her lower back. she groaned and tried to sit up but couldn't despite all of her efforts. she was about to try again when the door flew open and a mysterious figure appeared out of nowhere.

she froze, it could be a burglar is what came to her head and her first response was to play dead. closing her eyes, she drew in one last breath and began acting deceased.

the figure became louder and louder until she could actually hear their voice "and that's how i got arrested, yes it's technically not prison but-" she stopped, bumping in with a "body" with their red boots and that "body" was betty cooper.

her hands drew to her face as shock filled her body. "ohmygodohmygodohmygod!" that voice was recognizable everywhere that you could hear it if it was coming from another building. so she sighed and sat up to greet amie but bumped her head on her friend's forehead. they both stopped for a second to tend to the fresh pain while toni just stood there shook.

"what just happened for the past 3 seconds?" she kneeled down to the two people who were still starstruck with what just happened. "i am so sorry- oh god, if i die like that- just burn my corpse in embarrassment" betty cracked a joke, trying to lighten up the situation. toni chuckled a bit and a teary-eyed amie laughed too. she laughed and laughed which kinda creeped toni & betty out until she stopped and look betty in the eye to say "you- you- YOU BI-"
•—————♥—————•

march 13
"two coffees, black" they pointed at the barista while sticking their hands in their pockets, staying too long in that spot. "hey bud, can you move? you're blocking the line here." the beanie-wearing boy smiled and waved him off. the guy did exactly what jug said in a hurry like he was trying to escape when he saw jug.

"a croissant and two iced coffees" smiling at the cashier, he fumbled getting his wallet, chuckling just to lighten the awkward situation. after that, he walked back to the flowing streets of new york, the icy wind startling him. he started to tremble in the cold, trying to figure out where he's going next and when because it's too chilly for Jughead Jones.