𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗍𝗍𝗒 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗃𝗎𝗅𝗂𝖾𝗍

a symbol of love and
blush is the color red.
but also the color of danger,
anger and bloodshed
•—————♥—————•
𝖻 𝖾 𝗍 𝗍 𝗒 𝖼 𝗈 𝗈 𝗉 𝖾 𝗋

she never thought that it would start like this, like fantasy or fiction.
she loved it but she didn't
love what came after

"what should we name heerrrrr?" amie said the second time as she pets the dog happily, the golden retriever reminded her of her pet.

a beagle named cuddles, it was the smallest dog she had ever seen but she loved him with all her heart. sadly, cuddles died of old age during the time she was at college.

the fluffy pet went to jug and  barked at him which made him bang his head on a wall. "JUGHEAD, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" betty quietly shouted. As a result, the dog barked louder.

"sHhhHhHHhhHhhH QUIET HOOMAN" jug whispered and closed his eyes, facing the wall.

betty comforted the dog and she fed him pieces of food.

"what about we name her Winona?" jug and amie both shook their heads at betty and she sighed

"Jennifer? Emma? Emily?" all names were rejected for some reason. amie stood up and grabbed toni upstairs without betty or jug noticing.

"stop trying to think of actress names, betty!" jug mocked betty and she slapped him so hard, it created a red print like the one on cartoons and anime.

"oOoOooOoow!1!1" jug shrieked, touched his cheek and looked away. you could see the hand print.

"betty! what the-?!" at the same time, jug was about to say soMeTHiNg, the dog barked. acting like a censor.

"what are you even doing here, jug?" betty puts her head on her hands and tilted it slowly to the right.

jug looked right back at betty. his face soften and his eyes widened. "where even is amie or toni?"

right on time, they heard a giggle from upstairs and both of them sighs.
•—————♥—————•

the afternoon after that moment was quiet but messy, betty has been practicing mixing drinks and looking at her phone for the ingredients because it had been 3 years since she bartended

luckily, all the mess was unreachable from the dog so it wouldn't create even more problems. ahh! cocktail? soda? vodka? no that isn't even a good name

betty shook her head and took her whole body with her as she's been trying to shake some beverage. someone knocked on the door which took betty in surprise

she wasn't expecting anyone.
so she took something sharp that was near her which was a fork and slowly tiptoed to the door, ready to attack.

she grips the door knob and swings it open and aims the fork at the intruder. wait if they were an intruder, why would they knock on the door?

she slowly realizes it was jug and falls to him. jug catches her of course and they stand still like that for 30 whole seconds, thinking a way to react.