Dear...

Dear Self: Haters Gonna Hate. Remember that. Also, Classic Rock rules! And you're gonna pass your exams.

P.S. Go do your math!

Dear Crush: I adore you because you remind me so much of Steven(Adler). You're so goofy and innocent and funny and one to trust. I love you. Hope you don't like somebody from Ellen's circle.

Dear Enemy: Bitch, shut your big mouth and stop messing with innocent people's lives! You have an obsession with ruining other people's lives and lying to everyone about who you are! Stop acting!!!!!! We can't stand you!

Dear Siblings: Fortunately or unfortunately, you don't exist. I don't have any siblings.

Dear Future Child: Hope your fate isn't like Frances Cobain's(sorry, Kurt).

Dear Mum: I don't know...Just appreciate that I will never be able to study without being supervised. But you're cool. I love you.

P.S. I wish you get to go to Elton John's last concert. I know how much you love him.

Dear Dad: Love you too! I took a lot of things from you. Also, thank you for introducing me to the most amazing music genre ever, Classic Rock!

Dear Ex Best Friend:  Fuck off my life.

Dear Bestie: Love you, sweetie! Love the fun we have together, how we laugh while making fun of Mick Jagger(sorry Micky, but, let's admit it, you're a hoe), your amazing nicknames for every rockstar(Womaniser, Cockroach, Shot, Drowned and Naked)and the jokes we make. Best bestie ever!!!!

P.S. You share the same birthday with Drowned(Brian Jones), lucky you.

Dear School: Never mind the homework. I love you and my class as much as Steven!!!

Dear Friends: I'M NOT MAD. I'M JUST IN LOVE WITH A FIFTY-SIX YEAR OLD ROCKSTAR IN HIS YOUNGER LOOKS. AND HE IS INNOCENT!!!!!!!

Dear Celebrity Crush: Don't listen to a word my friends say. You're amazing and you're beautiful. I love you. I wish I could be your lover for real, and not your photo's lover.

I love you, dears.

And fuck off, Justin

And fuck off, Justin. I don't love you.