Chapter 6: Escaping from the Ink Demon

Previous on Silence Means You Agree

Then she started hacking and coughing, Boris picked up Haley and ran out the door.

"Hh...hh...hhh..."

And with that she fell on the floor with a thump

___________

No ones POV

The lost ones helped Bendy onto a coach, they watched as Bendy looked down at a bracelet on his wrist that said...

Savvy

"This bracelet...and this name written on it...where have I heard before...?"

Bendy thought for a few minutes...

Then got an idea.

"Hehehe...if  I'm going to get some answers I'll make sure that a little reunion will be in order...

Savvy's POV

*YAWN*

Me and (Y/n) were exploring the hallways of the studio.

"Are you ok" she asked me

"Yeah I'm ok" I replied with a smile

She smiled back and we continued walking

It had only been a few hours since Caleb subdued
Bendy through one punch... he's too far behind to find us now...hopefully we'll be able to rest and recharge before he comes back...

THOOM...

Unfortunately,I spoke too soon when me and (Y/n) heard loud footsteps down the hall...I should've seen this coming! At this point, Bendy was unstoppable and we needed to take cover before he found us...

Our best bet was that little miracle station we saw earlier...

.....

OK,OK, I admit it's not one of my best options,but at least it comes with a lock. No way would Bendy find us...right?

Unfortunately,I spoke too soon yet again...

When (Y/n) peeked out the little window, she turned around with a shocked face and motioned me to take a look, when I looked I was shocked as well,there was something different about him...

His spine was sticking out,his rib cage was exposed...it seemed that the ink altered his appearance.

...but his smile stuck...

(Y/N) POV:

"Hehehehe...come out,come out, wherever you are little flower and Y/n...I know every hook and cranny of this studio,so show yourselves...and I won't hurt you...much."

He's right...if we stay here too long we're mincemeat

We came out of the little miracle station and peeked around the corner

This was it! His back was to us!

Now we need to quietly make our way to the other end of the—

SPLISH!

AND OF COURSE THAT INK PUDDLE BLEW OUR COVER!

"Heh? Oh...there you two are."

Don't think...JUST RUN!

'Well...here goes nothing...'

And so the chase began...

Bendy was really fast,yet somehow me and Savvy remained on our toes during this phase...

The upwards trek was very unforgiving...every time we looked back, Bendy only got closer...

And don't even get me started when he jumped us...
In short,this was a living nightmare I could never pull myself of my family out of...

One nightmarish chase later

No one's POV

Bendy was still out there,his raucous laughter and ear piercing scratching gave Savvy and (Y/n) a feeling of anxiety...

"Savvy,(Y/n) is that you?"

But as soon as their father called them,he stopped...his breathing was soft,though...

"Where have you two been it's—"

Savvy and (Y/n) started sobbing and ran into their father's arms.

They both knew that their Mom was good at stuff like this...however, it had been a while since they had moment with their father.

They felt a sense of relief...

Even though Bendy's presence was strong they felt safe for now...

Their only other hope is that Haley and Boris are OK...

To be continued...