Chapter 11: Beta vs Zeta: part 1

Previously on Silence Means You Agree

It even pained them to see that children were here because they didn't deserve this...they're innocent of what cruel,sinister acts were done here...

They knew what had to do... they needed to give these people hope...

And now was the time to push their healing power to its full potential...

____________

No one's POV

Beta was sitting down on a bed, looking at a portrait of him,Savvy and (Y/n)

"It just doesn't feel the same now...Savvy, I just you and (Y/n) were here..."

Beta loved (Y/n) but not in a romantic way, she was more like a sister to him, he loved Savvy in a romantic way

"And Henry too...yer dad was a good man, as much as you were a charming young woman...it's a shame that youse had to leave; what with the war and everything......if only there was something I could do to change all of this..."

He sighed...

"...Such a beautiful smile...those were the days when you, (Y/n) and I caused mischief and all that jazz...Now, yer gone...and this is all I have left of you..."

"Hehehehe"

Beta was on guard when he heard evil laughter

"What's this? Seems Beta's missing his little sweetie how touching...~" Zeta said

Beta turned around to face Zeta

"And news flash, puny, they're still alive they ran ran into the Lost Ones not too long ago...."

"They're alive!?"

"Yes...but it won't be long before I off Henry and create the demon quad! I'm sure you remember them?"

but it won't be long before I off Henry and create the demon quad! I'm sure you remember them?"

"Why you..."

"...And as for the the little flower, her sister and her brother,they're in for a treat too.

Beta noticed the bracelet on Zeta's wrist

"WHAT THAT'S MY——-"

"Oh? This old thing?~hehe.,I think it suits me way better but I'm sure you'll be better off without it."

Beta punches him

"GAK!!!!"

Zeta had a hand against the wall for support then wiped the ink coming out of his mouth

"Oh...I'm going to make you wish you never did that, ya little...WHAT?!?! THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!!"

"Impossible or not, I've had this form for a long time, Inky

"Impossible or not, I've had this form for a long time, Inky...and I'm gonna prove to you how strong I can be...and that I can protect Savvy and her family....SO IT'S A FIGHT YOU'RE ASKING FOR...I WILL GLADLY DELIVER IT...."

To be continued...