Chapter 10: Full Potential

Previously on Silence Means You Agree

"Hmhmhmhmhm...finally...~ I was beginning to DIE of boredom just waiting for you four to show up~"

____________

No one's POV

"I'm impressed to see that you've gotten this far. You know that I see and hear everything you do..." Malice spoke

"After all your angel is ALWAYS watching..." Savvy and (Y/n) looked with Dead seriousness in their eyes.

"What is it that keeps you going? Is it the thrill of the hunt? The thirst for your freedom?"

"Or perhaps..." she continued while the Richards quartet kept walking

"You're just looking for a familiar, friendly two some...~"

They stop when she said that...

"Hmhmhm...you four better hurry...~ they seem to have a little trouble mentally and physically staying together..."

Savvy's POV

And with a final chuckle, she was gone...

Her words were like salt on a slug...and I can't tell you all how infuriating I was. My big sister instincts kicked in and I was ready to unleash the beast!

I was going to make HER PAY!

I think (Y/n) felt the same way because when I turned around Her eyes were glowing (F/c) (favorite color) instead of being her normal (E/c) (Eye color) and her fists clenched.

I put a hand on her shoulder to comfort her

Her eyes returned to her normal (E/c) and unclenched her fists then put her hand on mine with a quiet 'thank you'.

...Anyway...once I stepped into what looked like a leisure/resting place, Caleb alerted me that someone was coming our way...and it was coming from right above us...

I listen and waited.

...!

To my surprise, there was so much more to the pained cry then I thought

It wasn't a searcher...not like the ones we've seen...but an ink covered man...

I listened closely to what he was saying...

"Oh no...he always finds me...he always finds me...oh no...not here,not now.The prophet said that our savior would set us free...But we're all still here! There's nothing left now! Hh...I just wanna GO HOME. When do we go home? WHEN DO WE GO HOME??"

We couldn't believe what we were hearing...Joey must've been behind the condition of those poor, lost ones...

(Y/n) was in front of me, about to open the door...

There was no time like the present to see what was beyond this door...

No ones POV

The answer was soon right in front of Savvy and (Y/n)...There before them were  the Lost Ones...men,women, couples and even children...they were both saddened and worried for them as they looked around the room...

It even pained them to see that children were here because they didn't deserve this...they're innocent of what cruel,sinister acts were done here...

They knew what had to do... they needed to give these people hope...

And now was the time to push their healing power to its full potential...

To be continued...