Actress

Oh, I remember this. The fog of waking up after being chloroformed. The ache of my muscles being in one position for too long and the feeling of zip ties keeping my hands behind my back. Having no idea how much time has passed since I left my mother's or where my phone currently is. The only thing different from the old schoolhouse is that I have a silk scarf tied around my mouth. 

"Good morning beautiful," I hear Kit's voice tell me from somewhere in the room. My eyes haven't fully adjusted to the fog my brain is in, so it's hard to tell where I am exactly. I manage to roll my head toward the ceiling and a white light blinds me. 

"Did you have a nice nap?" I hear Dot's melodious voice ask me, but I can only let out a groan in response. "We've been waiting weeks to get you alone. It was a nice surprise when we saw you leave your ma's."

"We almost didn't tail you today, but when we saw Ryan drop you off, we thought let's see if she goes wanderin'. And boom, there ya were alone." Kit adds. So clearly Sebastian was right, they have been following us around. 

"You might be a tad foggy for a bit," Dot tells me, "but we need ya alert so we can start gettin' some answers from ya. Rory's arraignment is in less than 24 hours so we need to speed things along." I open my eyes again and watch as two pairs of shoes come into focus. Brown lace-up boots and black, patent leather Louboutins stand a few feet from me. Dot suddenly drops down and I watch as her black hair touches the floor as she observes me with her curious blue eyes. 

"Don't worry pet, we checked. Makin' ya pass out won't cause you to lose the baby," Dot tells me with a smirk and she sees that this gets my attention. What are the effects of chloroform on a fetus? "Aye, now we got your attention." My eyes are wide but I still can't say anything with the silk in my mouth. Noises come from within me but Dot nor Kit reaches for the scarf. 

"Now, we need somethin' we know you have and we need to know how you got it," Kit asks me nicely and he suddenly crouches down to match Dot's level. "We can make this real easy for ya if you just tell us what we need to know." He tucks his elbows onto his knees and drops his head in his hands, looking childlike while holding someone captive. I shake my head and hope I am accurately displaying my confusion. 

"You see, we aren't lettin' you and the other blonde box send our brother away because your fellas got mad at you for foolin' around," Dot tells me, with her head still slanted and a smirk on her face. 

"Our family can get him back to Ireland, but you twats are makin' it harder than it needs to be," Kit adds and he finally stands while Dot remains crouched down. He uses his foot against my shoulder to turn me onto my back and my body weight crushes my hands, causing me to wince. 

"We don't want to hurt ya, Sawyer. We just need what you stole from us," he tells me and Dot finally goes to remove the scarf. As I feel my head against the cement floor I realize I don't feel the pearl bobby pin that I had tucked into my hair. I don't know where my phone is or if Ryan has even noticed I never turned up at Theo's. My jaw aches as she tugs the scarf off and they are both waiting to see what I am going to do. I finally get a chance to look around to see if I can find a clock and realize I am in a massive garage. Two antique cars sit across from me and I am tucked next to a workbench with massive standing tool boxes blocking me from view. 

"You're on Cunningham property now Sawyer. Your husband and your brother won't be able to get to you this time," Kit answers for me as my eyes continue to explore my surroundings. I finally look to him and with a hoarse voice reply, "Simon and Kennedy Carmichael tried this once. It didn't work."

"Aye, remember those bumbling idiots," Kit says. "We tried to recruit their services but they only deal blow."

"Tried what?" Dot asks, getting back to the matter at hand. It's the first time I've noticed she's in a dress. She actually wore a long, fashionable day dress to a kidnapping.