The Dinner ch 5

Aizawa POV

I slowly open my eyes to see a Hizashi sleeping and all I did was lays my head on his chest while I smell his scent. So calming I could stay there for hours little do I know I looked at the TV clock to see its only 3:30 in the morning so I stayed where I was and slowly drifted back to sleep.

Hizashi POV

I wake up and I look at the clock "hmm its 7:00 A.M. already" I look to my chest to see my best friends head on it. All I could do was smile and lightly blush at the fact that we're getting close. I carefully move him so I don't wake him up and I get up to make breakfast. I make french toast, eggs, and beacon. I make sure there's a little extra cinnamon on Aizawa's french toast, he likes it better that way. "Morning. What's that smell" I hear Aizawa say kinda mumbling from being sleepy "morning its breakfast" I say in response. He sits down and I put down both our plats on the table. "So our parents are supposed to be coming over for dinner tonight do you still want them to". I say hoping he will say no but I'm alright if he says yes I mean today is Sunday we have nothing better to do but sleep later." yeah I kinda need to talk to my mom about... What happened with..us" he said as he got up and headed to clean up the mess in the living room. "Please take your medicine for your depression bestie.." I say "I will I don't want your parents to think I'm a complete disaster" he says while laughing.

No one's POV

They both do what they want until it turns 2:00 PM Aizawas mom texted (I'm almost there be there in about 5 minutes got off work early so I get to come visit early) Aizawa sees the text and replays (oh ok well we will see you when you get here just come in you don't have to knock). Aizawa gets up and starts to rush around the house picking up clothes and starting to make a full meal which he was planning to make at 4:00 so when it gets done everyone will be here. "Bestie what's wrong," Hizashi says with concern "my mom is going to be here in like 5 minutes" Aizawa says in a panic. Hizashi turns off the stove puts the food back where it was so and grabs Aizawas hand "you don't have to worry about your mom she isn't going to be mad, if she gets hungry we can just give her a snack" As the still are standing in the kitchen Aizawa smells Hizashi's scent and hugs him. Hizashi hugs back with a smile on his face.

"Well I knew you two were besties but if I knew that you were more." "MOM it's not what it looks like. "Aizawa says blushing and moving away for hizashi and walking towards his mom " Sweetheart you can't hide anything from me you don't just hug people unless something happens between you and them." "Can we talk in private after everyone visits and leaves?" Aizawa says" "of course"

It was 4 P.M. and Aizawa was getting dinner ready. He decided to make shrimp Lo Mein that's his mom's favorite he had to tell her a secret and she wasn't going to be ready for what he's going to say.

5 P.M and everyone is here. "Dinners ready" Aizawa said happily. They all sat at the table and started to eat it like it was there last meal. "This is so good bestie I didn't know you could cook so good" Hizashi said while getting up at cleaning off his plate. Everyone else nodded their head in agreement. Both of Hizashis parents eat as quickly as Hizashis so the gave their plates to him so the could be washed too. Aizawa and his mom on the other hand eat slow or at least at normal speed so they just kept eating.

Hizashi talked to his parents about what he found out. About how Aizawa was an omega, he didn't say how he found out and what happened but he really wanted to talk about it.

"Shota dear I have a question" (Shota is Aizawa's first name) "yes mom" Aizawa said rinsing and cleaning him and his mom's plates. "The only time you cook something I love you have something to say that your to shy or scared to talk about is what you have to tell me that serious". Aizawa paused for a second. " It is once Hizashi parents leave I'll tell you" Aizawa said starting to worry.

Hizashi and his mom could smell how worried Aizawa was but trying to ignore it well Hizashi can definitely ignore it but Hizashi had difficulty doing that his instincts are telling him to help the poor omega. "Hizashi we knew he was omega since freshman year". His dad said with a smile he definitely could tell who else is an Omega because of him being one. " What you both knew. How and why didn't you tell me" Hizashi said a little upset. "We have to go but I guess we will give you that answer. When he spent the night at the house his mom told us so if something happened like let say his heat hits we know what to do. And to answer the other questions he and his mom wanted Aizawa to tell you himself I guess he told you after moving in I'm glad. We have to go we will talk to you later". They gave each other hugs and his parents left the house and drove away. When he went to look in the kitchen Aizawa and his mom was gone so he went to Aizawa's room and overheard

" Mom I think he's my true mate I think I fell in love"