Author's note

Hey, it's Zoe and I have a new story for you guys. It is a Uta no Prince Sama story and it's has some themes based off on the song the Ugly guy documentary by Kagamine Len. I don't own the song nor Vocaloid. I hope you guy's enjoy and this is my first x reader. But before we get started, let's talk a little about you. Small note, if you are a Quotev user as well, this story is posted there.

Given Name: (G/N)

Age: This is based off on season 1 during Saotome Academy when everyone is still a teenager. So I suggest you remain as a teenager between the ages 15-17. Because those are the ages of Haruka and the boys of STARISH.

Appearances: You wear glasses, you don't wear or care about makeup (yet), and your body type is ectomorph (even if your not, do it for the story)

Alternate Appearance: TBA, and when that time comes you will know.

Love Interest: Ren Jinguji

Hobbies: Playing music (Even if you don't play music, you are a music prodigy in this story), composing, journaling, and dancing

Personality: Intelligent, socially awkward and shy (at first), happy, and unattractive (to most of your peers). But all that changes once you read more of the story.

History: Ok, so you've always been made fun of by your appearance ever since you were little. The only person who has ever made you feel special was your parents and your older brother, who is now an idol in Tokyo. (Not going to say who, but he is around the age of 20 or older.) So ever since your brother left to go to Saotome Academy and then pursue his idol career, you stayed with your mother working at the bento shop, and sadly, your father died in an accident, but your dad did tell you before he died to never waste your gift. He also told you to follow in your brothers footsteps since you have a lot of potential. No matter how many times you've been bullied, you always hid your feelings behind your pretty smile and kept it secret in a journal. So why do you hide your feelings? Because you want people to see you as an independent young lady.