Finale

~Your pov~
Today's the day, Monday. The day when Hyuga-sensei is going to announce the winners of the video. I was so eager that I reminded the guys by sending them a message.

You: Hey guys, todays the day.
Ren: Little Kittens pretty excited. I can imagine what your expression looks like right now. *winky face*
Syo:
Quit with your flirting Ren.
Tokiya: Let's not waste any time; class will be starting soon. We'll talk more later
You: Sounds good. See ya guys later
Syo: Bye
Ren: See you in a bit.

I set my phone on my nightstand and left to my closet to dress up in my uniform, and then to the bathroom to apply only a tiny bit of makeup. Thanks to the cream Haruka gave me, I felt more confident with how I look without the marks or scars. I now know I'm beautiful. I guess I just needed a few words of encouragement to give me the confidence, and a special cream to boost my confidence. I also (now) know that beauty is not based on outer looks, it's what's on the inside that's important.

Once I finished applying my makeup, I left the dorm on my way to my class. Upon arriving to my class, I met with Tokiya, Syo, and Ren. We talked for a while till Hyuga-sensei arrived. When he did, we all took our seats, he did roll call, and then went on with the lesson for today. Before the class ended, Hyuga-sensei announced the winner which was my group. He dismissed the rest of the class except Ren, Syo, Tokiya, and I.

"Ren, (G/N), Syo, Tokiya, you all did an exceptional job on the music video. The judges and myself were very impressed with all the hard work you put in this video. I'm very impressed with the progress you've accomplished in three weeks," said Ryuga

"It wasn't easy," I said

"But we had a lot of fun working together," said Ren winking at me which made me blush. I hope Hyuga-sensei didn't catch that.

"And Jinguji...I'm glad you decided to take part in the video and decided not to quit. I hope to see more of this side from you," said Ryuga in a serious tone.

"Sure thing," said Ren

"You may go now," said Ryuga

"Wow, seems like he really liked our video," said Syo as we are walking to our next class.

"I know, I can't believe we won," I said

"I'm glad too. Let's tell everyone later," said Ren

"Yeah, they'll be really happy when they hear the news," said Tokiya

"Let's tell them later at lunch," I said

~timeskip~
I walked into the dinning hall with the Ren, Tokiya, and Syo. We decided to go together to announce the good news to our group of friends.

"Hey guys, so we've been dying to ask, did you guys get the results for the video," said Natuski

"Yep," said Syo

"How did you do," said Masato

"We passed," said Ren, Syo, Tokiya, and I simultaneously. Everyone congratulated the four S class students and since you were sitting in between Haruka and Niko, you received a bone crushing hug from both of your friends.

When you were finally able to breath again, you began to thank Otoya, Natuski, and Masato for their help; you appreciated it. When you finished eating, you sent a text to the group chat consisting of the other backup dancers and the orchestra saying that your group passed and along with that you sent them a thank you note. Once you finished texting them, Haruka asked you something.

"Hey (G/N) can I show you something," said Haruka

"Of course," I said and Haruka revealed her journal. She flipped the pages landing on a certain one, and handed the journal to me. I took it from her hands and saw that what is written is song lyrics. The lyrics to the song were so mesmerizing.