A New Beginning: part 1

Days went by and it was already the day when the project is supposed to be turned in. I haven't been out in a while to hangout with my friends due to the project.

Today I woke up really early so I can put some makeup on since I'm new to wearing makeup and I'm still trying to get the hang of applying it like a normal person. I still remember everything Haruka and Tomochika instructed me to do. How much to apply and which not to make mistake of. Once I finished applying the makeup, I went to my closet to put on my uniform, my stockings, and my shoes. I then left my side of the closet, and was met with my roommate, Niko. I was expecting her to say something super mean, but she didn't.

"(G/N)?! Is that you," said Niko and you nodded your head.

"Wow, you look stunning," said Niko

"Thank you. I should be going to class," you said

"Ok, bye," said Niko

"Bye," you said walking out the door with your backpack.As I'm walking, I sense the stares coming from the people around; some even whispered stuff, nothing bad. Though it did feel weird to be the center of attention.

Wow, she's so hot

She's so pretty

Is she new

I don't think I've seen her before

I wonder what class she's in

Once I arrived to my class most of my peers began staring too. I did notice that Jinguji Ren wasn't in class today. I wonder why.

"(G/N), is that you?" said Syo

"Oh hi Syo, how are you," you said

"Oh it is you! You look like a different person," said Syo

"I made a few changes in my appearance," you said as Tokiya came in the classroom. He saw Syo talking to you, but didn't realize it was really you.

"Hello, I'm Ichinose Tokiya," said Tokiya with a bow

"I know, I'm Kotobuki (G/N)," you said

"Wait (G/N)?! Seriously, you look so different. Did you change your hair?" said Tokiya

"I did actually, I also got a makeover, and started wearing contacts," you said and the three of you began talking about how the project went and if we are either singing in front of the whole class or did a music video.

Once Ryuya-sensei entered the class, everyone took their seats. He called the idols one by one calling my name first. I stood up from my seat to give him a USB of the music video. He placed it on a projector, turned off the lights, and the video started playing.

(I don't own the video. Hope you guys enjoy):

Once the video faded to black, everyone started clapping. Everyone else did their part by singing in front of the class or revealing the video they created by either singing in front of a studio mic or singing and dancing. All except for one, Jinguji Ren. Once the class ended, we all exited the room. I walked out with Tokiya and Syo. But sadly, we had to go our separate ways.

As I was walking outside for some fresh air, I saw Haruka with Otoya, Natsuki, and Masato. They boys were dancing and Haruka was watching them. I walk towards them to see what was up.

"Hey," you said to Haruka so I wouldn't break the boys concentration.

"Hey," said Haruka

"What are they doing," you said