Change

~Your pov~

It's been only two months since I've joined the academy. I've a had a wonderful time here so far with my new friends, but I just hate the stares people give, and the stuff my Suna, Mia, Amaya, Kuri, and my roommate, Niko say. I'm sure Reiji didn't have to go through this; everyone loves him. Children, adults, fangirls, even cats. I wish I was more like him in some areas. If he had the option to confess to a girl, he would nail it right away.

As for me, I think I've fallen in love with Ren Jinguji. He may be flirtatious and care-free, but I always wonder why I fell in love with him. I mean I barely know him, I know that he's friends with Masato, but he's never hung out with us. Ren's very handsome, it's too bad I'm ugly and super skinny. Not like a mesomorph's, but more of an ectomorph. I do feel rather jealous sometimes because all of his fan girls catch his attention and he pays more attention to them since they're all pretty. But I have to be a good girl and not break that no love rule. I didn't come here to find love. I came here to follow in my brother's footsteps and make my parents proud.

Right now, I'm inside the class writing in my journal. I wrote 'Since I'm such an unattractive girl, I can't say anything to you. But so I can get a little closer to you, I won't give up!'

 "Hey (G/N), what are you writing?" said Syo

"Nothing, it's just a little idea that I wanted to save for later," I said quickly closing my journal.

"Is it a song?" said Syo

"Yeah, it is," I said

Not

Syo and I talked for a bit until Tokiya joined us, and then Ryuya entered the room. Everyone sat in their designated seat and payed close attention to the lecture. But instead, he had an announcement to make. He said that we were going to be doing our first project of the month. Idols and composers have to pair up together to write a song. Idols have the option to either sing in front of the class or make a simple music video. Since I'm both I decided to work alone. Ryuya said that the due date of the project is in 4 days so we have to work now if we want things to turn out great and earn a perfect score.

Once the class was over I left to get some fresh air while I compose the lyrics for the project. I sat on the bench placing my bag right by my side and took my songbook out with a pen. I skimmed through it for ideas I could've written. I kept searching through until I found a word that stood out to me, FIGHTER. As I'm lost in the word fighter I didn't realize four certain people were right behind me.

"Well, look who we have here," said Suna

Oh no

I quickly closed my book and got up from the bench to meet their faces. I held the book close to my chest so it wouldn't leave my grasp.

"What's an ugly girl like you still doing here hmm?" said Suna

"I already told you, I came here to study," I said

"Oh I get it, your so busy studying you don't have time to make yourself look pretty," said Amaya which made Kuri chuckle.

"But even if you did make yourself look pretty, you wouldn't be as pretty as we," said Kuri, but you remained silent not caring about a word they say.

"Hey, why are you clutching that book so tightly. Is there something private or juicy inside," said Mia

"Maybe it's her diary," said Kuri as Amaya walked towards her and snatched it away from you.

"Hey give it back," I said, but was stopped by Kuri and Mia who was blocking my way.I hope they don't go too far there's a lot of personal stuff written on there.