Help from friends

~Your pov~
Just two days ago, my group and I finished the filming process for the video. It took a long time to finish, but we managed to finish before 9 p.m. The day after I spent the rest of the day with Ren, Syo, and Tokiya editing the video. We shared a few laughs and talked as we worked. It didn't take a long time to edit the video; it is only a 4 minute and 27 second video. We finished very late at night and had to leave right away to go to bed.

Right now, I am walking with Syo to our class. Today's the day that we get to present our music videos to Hyuga-sensei and our peers. I hope Hyuga-sensei loves our masterpiece. Whether we win or lose, I'm still happy we had fun making this video. I feel like I bonded and connected more with the boys this way; especially with Ren. Once we entered the room, Syo and I went to our desks. I saw Tokiya sitting at his desk reading a book, and no sign of Ren.

I hope Ren doesn't come late.

3 minutes before Hyuga-sensei enters, Ren entered the room, and on time. He smirked at me and sent a wave toward my direction as he walked to his desk. I waved back at him. His fanbase noticed what I had just done and shot glares at me. Once Hyuga-sensei entered the room, he did roll call, and assigned a number to each group; my group was #4. After groups 1, 2, and 3 were called up to show their music videos, we were next. Since I had the USB, I stood up from my seat to give it to Hyuga-sensei. He placed it on the projector and the video started playing.

(I don't own the video. Hope you guys enjoy):

Once the video faded to black, everyone started clapping for Tokiya, Syo, Ren, and I. Once everyone else did their part, Hyuga-sensei turned the lights back on and began to speak.

"You all did such an amazing job. I'm impressed with all the hard work and effort you put into your music videos. Sadly, there can only be one winner. Tomorrow Shining, Ringo, and I will make our decision and announce the winner on Monday. Now let's get on with today's lesson," said Hyuga

Once the class was over I met up with Syo, Tokiya, and Ren.

"Hey guys," I said

"Hey Kitten," said Ren

"Hey (G/N), what's up," said Syo

"I just wanted to say that I had fun working with you guys on the project," I said

"We had fun too," said Tokiya

"Let's hope we can do more projects together," said Syo

"Yeah, for sure. I'll see you guys later, bye," I said

~timeskip~
Once the classes were over I went to my dorm to rest. I've been feeling very restless, but then again I haven't been getting a good's night sleep because of all the stress. As I enter the room, my phone begins to ring, and I begin to forget everything. I check the contact ID to see my brother's name.

(Gasp)! Oh my gosh, it's Reiji

"Hello," I said answering his call putting the phone to my ear.

"Hey sis, how are you. I'm so sorry if I haven't called you in months," said Reiji

"It's ok, I'm not mad. I mean I was a little sad that you didn't call me back or answer any of my messages. But I'm glad we're talking now," I said flopping on to my bed.

"I'm glad," said Reiji

"Even though we haven't been talking. I have been making time to watch your interviews and I'm still listening to your music. What have you been doing lately," I said