Realization

~Your pov~

Today is a new day, and I was already in class. I was on my phone checking the daily news. Turns out my brother's scheduled to be in an interview today at 4:00. I can't to watch him. As I'm scrolling through the rest of the news, I didn't realize that Syo walked toward me along with Tokiya behind him.

"Hey (G/N)," said Syo

"Syo, Tokiya, uh hi, how are you both?" I said nervously

"What happened to you yesterday, you just suddenly disappeared," said Tokiya

"Is everything ok?" said Syo

"Yes, everything is fine," I said showing my signature smile.

"If you say so," said Syo, but what we didn't notice was that from the other side of the classroom where the fan girls were, Ren saw Syo and Tokiya talking with the girl he saw at the dinning room the day before.

Once Ryuga sensei entered the class, everyone sat in their seat and he began the lecture. He then asked for a volunteer to play the piano. It seemed like almost everyone was either too shy to play piano or they just didn't know how to, so I just raised my hand to get his attention. When he saw my hand in the air, he gave me the music sheet, and I went to the back of the class where the piano was located. It was weird being the only one standing up while everyone else is sitting in their seats and staring or whispering. I then sat on the piano bench placing the music sheet on the music rack.Even though I can feel the eyes on my fellow classmates, I had to ignore it and forget about all the voices in my head that were telling me that I can't play. When I was ready, I began to play...

(I don't own the video):

Everyone in the classroom including Ryuga sensei was shocked. Once I stood up from the bench, everyone began clapping.

What the-, they're clapping? Should I bow? Well, they're not laughing so I guess I should.

 And I did. I saw Syo give me two thumbs up, and Tokiya gave me a simple nod with a smile on his face as he clapped. I walked back to my seat, and Ryuga began the lesson. Once class was over, I walked out, but was met with Tokiya and Syo outside.

"That was amazing (G/N)," said Syo

"Thank you," I said

"You must've been playing piano at a very young age then," said Tokiya

"Yeah, kind of," I said and Ren walked out of the classroom walking up to us.

"That was a stunning performance little Lady," said Ren

"Um, thank you," I said and he just winked at me causing me to blush.

"Ugh, quit with your antics Ren, you already have enough fan girls on your side," said Syo getting frustrated at Ren's behavior.

Why is this so weird. Is it because I'm being complemented by guys. It makes sense since guys have found me unattractive and would say mean things about how I look. But why aren't these guys saying anything? Like why are you ugly, why don't you wear makeup, or calling me 'four eyes' because I wear glasses.

"(Y/N)? Are you ok, you zoned out again," said Syo waving a hand in front of my face.

"Huh? Oh yes, I'm fine, I just remembered I forgot something in my room, bye," I said waving them off.

What's wrong with me? They're being so nice to me. Yet I'm pushing them away. I can't believe I just did that, I'm probablythe worst person ever.