A Sudden Change

~No one's pov~

In the dining hall, everyone was having dinner with their friends. Though four specific girls were in the dining hall. Not just any girls. They were A Class students who so happened to be apart of Ren's fanbase.

"Oh my gosh, did you hear that song Ren sang," said Mai

"Yes, his voice is so deep it just makes any girl fall head over heals for him," said Amaya

"If only that rule was uplifted," said Kuri

"If that were the case then every girl would be chasing after him. Not only that, but the confessions would be endless," said Suna

"Yeah," said Mai in disappointment

"You know what I just noticed," said Amaya

"What?" said Suna, Mai, and Kuri simultaneously.

"I haven't seen that (G/N) girl at all today nor yesterday," said Amaya

"Oh yeah, do you think she quit or something?" said Kuri

"Either that or she finally had the decency to put on makeup. But even she did, we would still be able to recognize her," said Suna as you and Ren walked inside the dining hall. Suna didn't notice you, but noticed Ren.

"Ren! Come here," said Suna and the rest of the girls did the same getting his attention. You and Ren stopped in your tracks turning to the group of girls. Ren whispered to your ear saying to save a spot for him in line, then walked to the girls table. You on the other hand, watched them as you were in line.

"Hello Ladies," said Ren

"Hi Ren," said Suna, Amaya, Kuri, and Mai simultaneously.

"What can I do for you," said Ren

"Oh, we just wanted to complement you. That song you sang was so beautiful," said Amaya

"Yeah, and your voice is so beautiful and deep," said Suna

"Did you sing that song for anyone in particular?" said Mai

"I did actually, but I won't say who," said Ren and gave the girls a flirtatious wink which made them squeal.

"How would you like to sit with us Ren. Please," said Suna

"Thank you, but I have already have plans," said Ren and waved them off walking to the line. They noticed that he stood next to a girl who they were not familiar with. That made them more curious about the strange girl who Ren was standing next to.

~Your pov~

Once Ren got in line with me, we ordered our food and met with the rest of our friends. Everyone congratulated Ren for his song and were happy to hear that he was going to put a lot of effort in the Academy so he can graduate. Even I'm happy to know that he made the right decision.

"So Ren what changed your mind about staying?" said Syo

"A certain someone inspired me," said Ren looking directly towards me.

"Ahh, I see," said Syo

"So that's all it took; inspiration and encouragement?" said Masato

"In a way...yes," said Ren

"That's good?" said Otoya

"Have you guys turned in your project," I said to Natsuki, Otoya, Masato, and Haruka. They nodded their heads and told me they received a high grade. We talked a while longer until it was time to leave. I left to go do some homework, but was stopped by Suna and the rest of her girly gang. I was ready for whatever she was going to throw at me, but she didn't.