A New Beginning: part 2

Yesterday was...Interesting. You felt some feelings and you your actions weren't very unfriendly; you even admitted it yourself that you should kept them your feelings to yourself. You maybe angry at Ren, but since today is a new day and yesterday is now in the past, you decided to push it away. However you did hope Ren would enter the classroom so he wouldn't get expelled for not turning in the project. A few minutes passed and Ren still hasn't arrived, except for Ryuya.

~Your pov~

Maybe he's just late.

You took a few glances at the door hoping he would arrive, but he didn't. Ren's fans began to whine wondering why he hasn't arrived. Hyuga-sensei muttered something as he took note of Ren's absence. And instructed everyone to open their books. I did as told and took one glance at Ren's empty desk. I noticed Syo did the same and our eyes met as well. Once the class was over, I confronted Hyuga-sensei while everyone else made their way to the exit.

"Hyuga-sensei?" I said

"Yes, Miss Kotobuki," said Hyuga

"I was wondering...are you really going to kick Ren out of the Academy," I said

"I have no choice, but to do so. You know the rules in my classroom, homework and daily assignments are to be turned in on time...as well as projects. Ren hasn't been turning in his homework; he just slacks off. But judging by his results on the entrance exam, I can tell he's a very skilled musician and singer. Though if he worked hard enough, he could be an incredible idol," said Hyuga

"I see, so there is still time for him to turn in the project?" I said

"The day is still young. He only has till dusk to turn it in. If not then, then I have no choice but to expel him. My job at the academy is to teach you all the basics and beneficial things that will help you on your way to becoming idols. I can't waste my time on teaching someone who doesn't want to learn," said Hyuga

"I understand, thank you sensei," I said turning away from him about to make my way, until he called my name.

"By the way, Miss Kotobuki," said Hyuga

"Yes," I said turning my fact to him.

"Have we ever met before you came to the academy?" said Hyuga

"I think I would've known if I've met you before, sensei," I said

"Sorry, I just feel like I've seen you from somewhere. Although, you do remind me of this outgoing and energetic student that I knew well, back in my academy days," said Hyuga

"Oh, I see...Well, thank you for your time Hyuga-sensei. I'll see you later, ?" I said and he waved me off with a nod.

I know he's talking about Reiji. Does he suspect that I'm his sister. No that's impossible I haven't told anyone that and I don't need to. Reiji's even told me that he never told anyone about me. Mostly because he fears that if people found out about me, then I might be taken for granted. Anyway, I doubt Hyuga-sensei would have that type of information. Maybe he's just saying that I look similar to Reiji, and that I could just be some simple Kotobuki who lives somewhere else in Japan.

~Ren's pov~

I didn't attend class today, I mostly stayed here since the morning thinking if I'm making the right decision. I then began whistling this tune that I haven't heard in so long. I looked up at the sky as I kept whistling the tune.

~Flashback~

A 10-11 year old Ren was watching his mom, the famous idol, Jinguji Renge performing one of her live performances."Everyone!!! Unleash your passion! Let's keep it going, into the shining world-," The videotape/cassette was taken out of the dock aggressively by Ren's father. He stared stashing everything that belonged to his deceased wife back in a box."I thought I threw all this away when she died?" muttered Ren's father"P-Papa...w-why do you hate mama?" said young Ren, but received a cold glare from his father making him flinch and avoid eye contact. What his father didn't know was that he hid a tape behind his back. This tape was written in black sharpie called, Demo-Renge.