Chapter 19

Okay, so let's catch up on whatever has been going on with me in my life thus far. My name is [Y/N] [L/N]. I am a sixteen year old junior in high school with [H/C] hair and [E/C] eyes. I live with my aunt and uncle on a farm along with my little cousin and my little brother. Because my parents are dead. they died when I was seven and my little brother was about three. And I'm a third year Marching band saxophone player.

Although, I'm surrounded by the most friendly and weird of people, I am alone and I have no friends. Oh, and I can talk to animals. That's all of the basic stuff you need to remember about me. Anyways, sometime in October (like two weeks before Homecoming sometime) a reindeer got injured and ended up in my barn. And I understood what the reindeer was feeling. Kind of felt like Kristiff from the Frozen Duology for like a solid ten minutes.

Anyway, do you want to know what the reindeer's name was?
It was Comet.
One of Santa's reindeer.
I thought I was going crazy when he told me.

And then the reindeer, Comet, wanted me to hop on top of him. And I did. And guess where we went? The North Pole. Yeah! I got to go to the North Pole! Did you catch my sarcasm in there at all? Well, I went to the North Pole. King of fell asleep in a reindeer stall where I was found by both Curtis and Thelma. Curtis and Thelma showed me around the North Pole before I was yelled at by this one elf named Bernard.

Now, don't worry the two of us are now cool. Actually, we are more than cool. But that's further down in the story. I spent like two days in the North Pole. I met Mrs Claus in the kitchen. I helped her make cookies. And then, I had to go save a workshop from a rogue reindeer that didn't like the Vet. Yep, Comet did not like the vet at all. And then, I was offered a job as Reindeer Trainer/ the Official North Pole Stables Manager.

And I said no. Okay, I didn't necessarily say no to him. That would be really.... uh... what word am I looking for? Crazy? Weird? All of the above? Anyways, I told the big guy himself that I had to think about it. But everyone keeps on telling me I'm crazy for "thinking about it." Bernard, the head elf, was one of these people and went to one of my Marching Band competitions and asked about it.

I told him why and for the rest of the night, he was by my side talking to me. Almost like he wanted to know me. Like really know. Not in the sense that he would have another one under his belt to look after. My new best friend (who wasn't my friend at the time) Celia kept trying to become friends with me. But I didn't. Until I did. And I told her about somehting. That I like Bernard. And then, as fate would have it, he came to my barn while I was doing chores.

And we accidentially kissed.
It was weird.
And awkward.
I wanted to die right then and there.

Anyways, me and Bernard went to the Homecoming Dance. Celia told me to talk to him. And I did. And then, we kissed. We're sort of together now. And his sister (that's Thelma) does NOT like me. At all might I add. And now, I'm getting ready to go to the North Pole for Thanksgiving with my cousin and brother while my aunt and uncle are leaving on their own. So wish me luck on the final eleven chapters of my story.