Family?!?

Y/n pov

I woke up to the sounds of screams and the boat being destroyed. I was on the deck I guess I was dropped or something as my head hurt. It's when I noticed the big black Kraken holding the boat up and I ran over to Yugo and grabbed his hand.

"Whatever happens! Stay close!" He nodded his head. That was the last thing I remember.

I opened my eyes and noticed a blue and white being starring at me with apologetic eyes I tilted my head until I heard Yugo scream. I turned around fast "Yugo!" I ran over to him and growled at the other person.

"Who are you." I noticed he smiled as Yugi walked forwards to him.

"Yugo... we don't know him..." I tried to talk sense into him but he walked forwards and pulled me with him.

"I'm the great Adamai!" The creature spoke as he danced on the stomp he was on.

"Oh I get it, your my personal guide! Can you take us to my real family?" He smiled and stuck his hand out once again.

"Sure thing all you gotta do is Shake my hand." Yugo reaches for it but it was gone by the time he got it" you better catch me!"

Yugo our as in his pocket "well looks like we gotta play along." I grabbed my hand and we took off after the person.

Tree to tree and portal to portal. We finally made it to the beach and Adamai paused. "Your slow you better learn fast or else this game will never end little Eliatrope" I was about to question when a giant rock monster showed up and towered over us.

My hat ears lowered as Yugo gripped my hand tightly probably just as scared as me as we watched the monster raise its fists and bring it down above us. Luckily we both went through a teleport to behind the monster.

"Oh no I'm sorry I didn't mean you hurt you little Eliatrope I haven't known you long." I was about to speak up but Yugo stopped me.

"Over here." The being turned around and smiled brightly.

"Oh I just knew my brother would be a tough cookie!"

"What brother?"

"Calm down Yugo I know more then you would even believe!" Suddenly the monster was throwing rocks at us which separated us.

Yugo managed to tackled Adamai by hiring the rock giant with its one rock. "Now will you show me my real family?"

"Woah slow down little guy now I wanna see what your magic can do!" I noticed I was being left out "and you too y/n!" My head shot up.

'He knows my name?' I ignored the thought and walked up and helped Yugo up.

"So you wanna test my powers?" Yugo asked once more.

"Yes you just gotta be quicker a lot quicker!" We both charged at him.

Yugo slammed his face against the rock and I had barely dodged a

"How did you ever manage to catch a Single Gobbal?"

We ended up both chasing after him finding ourselves in the most silly situations ever trying to catch this guy. And ended up in a open field and Yugo smashed his face once again into a rock and had to pull his head out.

"We think your too fast..." I sighed out catching my breath.

"Yeah and why'd you call us Eliadope?" Yugo said and I held back a laugh

"No silly Eliatrope not a Eliedope and I'm not one of your people, we are closely related thought. Oops I've said too much... you've still got to catch me!" We both watched as he jumped up the cliffside.

We followed him with haste as we reached the top Yugo threw a portal out and caught him causing the two to fall. Panicked I teleported myself down to the ground ready to catch the but Adamai seemed to do the job for me. "HA I knew you could fly! Now will you take me to my family?"

Suddenly we were on top of the cliffs highest peek. "Welcome to my home the only place I've ever known!"

"Wait so you not human?" Me and Yugo both spoke out at the same time before laughing.

He then proceeded to transform into different types of animals until me and Yugo called out the right one which just to happened to be a dragon.

"So you really can change into anything like my dad said!" Yugo seemed so happy.

"And I've heard a lot of story's about you! After all you are my little brother." This one stumped me it didn't make sense Adamai was a dragon and Yugo was a Eliatrope thingy.

"But how is that possible your a dragon and I'm a Eliatrope?" I cracked a smile he had the same thought as me.

"Because were twins brothers born from the same Dofus!" Adamai seemed really calm about this but every so often he'd look at me the. Away really fast.

"A dragons egg?"

"Exactly! A dragons egg a dragons one has one Dofus once they fall in love. But one day they started to lay a weird Dofus containing a child in human form and they called them Eliatropes to honor the goddess. But one day they all disappeared and left behind two Dofus that's how we were born! Grougaloragran watched over our Dofus. He's as old as the hills!" This one got my attention he said two and I'm a Eliatrope too...

"Hey um Adamai... does this mean I have a twin somewhere on this island?" I felt happiness tug at my heart.

"Sadly a few years back Grougaloragran was attacked and was gravely injured so he attacked anyone who canes near this island..." he looked down "your sister she..." I got the ideas

"Oh..." I lowered my head.

"But He will be excited to see you Y/n! Ever since your Dofus was stolen he thought you must've died!" Adamai spoke and I stared him down.

'Stolen...' I was confused but shook it off.

"So your my brother but I the last Eliatrope..." Yugo seemed sad and I sat by him.

"Sorry Yugo that you don't have much of a extended family." Adamai spoke.

"Yeah you got Adamai and your friends!" I tried to cheer him up but was also using a the worlds as my own comfort.

"Yeah your right! I got you Adamai and you my brother and now I want you to meet my friends!" The ground shook violently. "Feels like an earthquake."

"No Grougaloragran." Adamai corrected us.

'I may not have a sister but I will protect Yugo...'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n make sure  you click the ⭐️ below and feel free to check out my other books hope you enjoy!

Love y'all~