Tower of Demi Gods.

??? Pov.
I landed Besides Echo as she spoke to Eva and Flopin. "I dealt with Toxcine, Echo but something else seems to bother you go and talk to him I'll deal with these two ok?" I stretched my F/c wings before they retracted into my back completely disappearing along with my two horns as echo left.

"Y/n?" I turned to Eva as I removed my cloak.

"Momma that's Y/n? I thought she was a good guy." Flopin said.

"Eva Flopin..." I rushed forwards and gave them a hug "I missed you guys so much... when Adamai and him found me I came with because it gave me something to do... I'm sorry..." I pulled away and cleared my throat. I knew I almost sai too much which would get me killed so I stopped...

"Alright Y/n where are we?" I paused and smiled.

"This is Dame Echos room next and her are close friends so I'll stay here sometimes as well of course." I answered honestly. "You have to believe me when I say I and everyone but Toxcine means you no harm... Oropo will have her for that..." I growled...

Eva looked down but Flopin spoke up. "what made you leave?"

I sighed feeling tears welling in my eyes "well... I never thought you wouldn't tell them..." I looked at Flopin. "Adamai has an Eliatrope brother and I had a dragon sister... she... she um..." I started to feel my rage pike up and paused "ECHO!" I screamed starting to feel myself slip away from my normal self again.

Soon I felt myself being surrounded by feathers and tossed into a portal I landed carefully on the ground as I held myself crying as my wings and horns popped out of me again in a painful manner.

Yugo pov.
We found ourselves in front of a tower surrounded by a desert looking place with no life.

"These plants... I get no since of life from them..." Amaila seemed on edge.

"This is no time to be picking flowers Amalia there's a pretty lady in need of saving!" Dally said.

"Yeah and a annoying brother and I fight to be had!" Elely chimes in as she took off running.

I followed after here as she stepped on something and we where spurned by a time buble. "We have to get to the from door!" I said as I walked forwards growing with each step. Everyone else did as well but I was the farthest one ahead.

'You do Yugo but are you strong enough' a voice called out but no one else seemed to hear "I know that voice... NOX!" I yelled out as I looked for them my environment changed around me.

"Oh look he remembers me such a smart boy~" Nox called out again.

"Oh course he remembered you your the one who hurt Y/n~"

"Qilby?!" This was confussing how where they both there?! "Nox your supposed to be dead!" I summoned my sword and shields

"Such a fighting spirit~" Qibly cooed.

"He wouldn't of been able to beat us if he wasn't~" nox added on.

I started there ready to fight Th en if needed... something wasn't right though... this wasn't right... then another person joined in and promised me to help I took their hand and next thing I knew I was out of the buble.

"Brotherhood of the tofu I have promised to help you and I will in my tower of dreams each floor as another Demi-god complete there challenge and reach the top with your same Goals and I will grant them... cause you are so convinced that you are the hero's that you can no longer see your own flaws. Do you accept my challenge?"

"We except!" Yelled Elely I watched as Ad and Oropo left and fell to my knees.

Y/n pov.
I felt myself get tossed into another portal crying out.

"How can we be beat you have the six Dofus and I have the eliacube." It was Oropo.

"Oropo listen!" Adamai stopped him "Y/n!" I felt something pick me up but my vision was blurry "she's losing control again! Oropo we both know she's dangerous like this!"

"I can understand why the poor girl watched her sister die... I'll take her Adamai do not worry." I felt warmth surround me as I guess I was Handed to Oropo.

"They killed her... they are all to blame... why why couldn't he leave her alone..." I was sobbing as I was placed onto a bed I felt someone's hand gently rub circles on my back.

"It's ok Y/n we will take over as the gods and with you by my side as my queen, we will bring back your sister... Izumi will be fine..." I felt myself calming down.

"It hurts Oropo..." I mumbled as he left the room.

Soon the door opened to my room once more. "Who is it..."

"Who do you think?" I sighed or was Adamai. "Yugo and his gang are here..." he muttered and I smiled.

"Well we had a good run... do you think he'll flip out about Oropo?" Adamai chuckled

"I think so you should've seen his face when he called me Brother..." he sighed "your not the only one hurting about Izumi... you know I never kept her Dofus right?" I looked at him shocked.

"Where!" I called out. "Where is she then I thought you fused with her like the rest!" I saw him disappear then reappear with a f/c Dofus with black swirls as I held onto it like my life depended on us. "Thank you Adamai..." he nodded and left my room in the tower as I held onto Izumi.

"We will be togeather soon enough sister..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n make sure you click the ⭐️ below, and feel free to check out my other books hope you enjoy!

Love y'all~