Stolen!

Y/n pov.

The three of us smiled as we watched over the water. "Hey don't you think we should start looking for the other Yugo? I feel like Dally would just be itching to fight Grougal you know?" It all seemed to click inside his head.

"Adamai! We need to find them! I totally forgot they were on this island too!" He looked panicked.  "Grougal won't hurt them right Adamai" we were on the run searching.

"No dragons have the awesome power to see people's souls  he'll know who they are right away!"  I noticed the sound of the spiders dad controls and tackled Yugo tot eh ground the same time as Adamai.

"What th-" I slammed my hand over Yugos mouth.

"Seems like dad's found us.." I pointed to the robots flying overhead.

We followed from far behind and it lead us to a group of Grambos and spiders alike building something.

"Oh wow they know how to open portals to."Yugo seemed confused.

"They Tap into the Wakfu the Spiders gather and use it... father is building himself on big teleportation spot..." the branch me and Yugo were on started to crack.

It snapped causing both us of to fall to the ground I held him still and against the ground as some grambos walked by. Then Adamai jumped down to meet us. "We gotta get going to tell Grougal what's going to happen." I nodded my head in agreement to what Adamai said.

But we were soon caught off by laughing. "Looked here master will be pleased we found the runaway..." I tensed up.

My hat ears pressed against my head and I growled. "Yugo Adamai, we don't have time for this you need to get you Grougal and warn him." I glared at both of them and they nodded.

"Not so fast we aren't letting any of you leave!" They started their attack  but I practiced against them meaning I knew all their weaknesses.

"GO NOW!" I watched as they were gone the next second and I started to block and fight back.

Yugo pov.
Me and Adamai were running through the forest. "Do you think she'll be ok?" I was worried for her. She might've grown up there but they all seemed too eager to get there claws on her.

"I'm sure she'll be fine Yugo, she told us to leave remember so she has faith in herself so we should have some too." I nodded my head in agreement to what he was sayings it made since.

Y/n POV.

'What was I thinking?!' I had just now realized my bag was stole by one of the Grambos meaning my weapon was gone as I tried to fight more and more of these guys.

"Y/n? Why are you against your on father?" I growled.

"He's not my real father!" This is what got me mad as many portals showed up and I hoped through them ina random pattern attacking anyone close enough until they started to retreat.

Yugo pov.

We teleported into a big cave and found ourselves infront of everyone. "Yugo!" Amaila cam over and hugged me.

"Amaila!" I smiled and hugged her back.

"Where were you, you little scamp we were looking all over for you!" I pulled away from Amaila.

"I was learned about my brother!" I pointed to Adamai who stood besides me.

"Someone's gonna have to explain that to me." Dally was confused about it.

"It's a long story but right now Y/n's in trouble!" Adamai spoke ups

I walked up to Grougal. "Thank you for watching over my Dofus since the dawn of time but Adamai is right... Nox is on the island." I tired to speak calmly but it came out a little rushed.

"Of course little brother let us go time is short."  He lead us down to a room with a whole bunch of paintings everywhere. "This is a old Eliatrope temple these murals where painted by your people."

"And what about this?" I touched a picture of a blue cube.

"Ah the Eliacube it was made by your people Grugaloagram does not know all it's secrets but it's main power is to make the person wielding it strong then a god."

"But Grougal memories are just as confused as his dreams but one is burnt into his mind of a little dragon holding the Eliacube and a Dofus saving." "Take care of the Dofus brother for it might hatch one day and take possession on the Eliacube and save us."

"So where is the Eliacube?" I asked confused.

"Sadly Grougal does not know he lost it in the great trimmer 1000 years ago"

I lowered my head and voice "of course I'd be surprised if it was that easy..."

"But it seemed as the goddess Eliatrope is with us as a human found the Eliacube and is on his way here this moment."

Everyone spoke at the same time "Nox!"

Everyone got onto Grougal and  flew towards where we found the giant clock. "Adamai I don't see Y/n!"

"Calm Yugo, Grougal won't let him get her a second time..."

"Ah Grougaloragram it's so nice to see you sorry for the Delay but this one was giving me trouble." We watched as he held y/n up by her arm.  "Invisibility wasn't bad and I wouldn't of been able to find you if it wasn't for this band of Adventurers."

I growled he had y/n "we'll show you was us Adventurers can do!" We all charged forwards only to be stopped by Grougal.

"Ah you warm Grougals old heart but this is not your fight to fight see you soon little brothers."

"GROUGAL NOOO" we were teleported outta there before we could even save y/n.

Y/n pov.

"See you soon? I think your friends will be solely disappointed dragons you would've been better bidding them goodbye!" I watched in horror as Dad summoned a sword in his other hand still holding me in the arm like a rag doll by my arm. 

The next thing I knew I was falling.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n make sure  you click the ⭐️ below and feel free to check out my other books hope you enjoy!

Love y'all~