A Sacrfice and a Restart!

⚠️ warning ⚠️ this Chapter will contain themes of l Sucide and self hate.

Y/n pov.

I sat there infront of my dad when I felt  Dallys Wakfu leave. And started to cry.

"My my my, had my daughter returned to me."  He grabbed my hand and helped me off the ground "how bout we make a deal..."

Yugo pov.
Me and Adamai made it to the  Eliacube "what do I do?" I looked to Adamai.

"Just follow you instincts I believe in you your the key!"

I started to panic I've never had training for this. But then nox showed up infront of me.  "You killed dally!!!" I sent my lazzer at him.

"I guess this is what you call the flame of youth." I kept up my attacks over and over.

"Your turn Adamai!" I sent Nox flying towards him.

We fought him until the tables turned "I vanquished Grougaloragram and the soft oak I will not lose!"

We both made a attack at the same time but as we charged towards him he froze time "this should calm your nerves."  He snapped his fingers and suddenly y/n was there too.  He tossed her into a weird contraption and it started to remove her Wakfu from her.

"Don't touch my Y/n!" I brush from the spell and punched nox in the face breaking the time spell.

"Yugo break y/n outta there and try to get the Eliacube I can only buy you time!"

I ran over to y/n she smiled "Yugo save them first...". I shook my head and started to break the glass surrounding her. It wouldn't even crack I watched as she started to wobble and fell to the ground the machine stopped  and the door opened.

I grasped her and held her in my arms "y/n! Are you ok?!" She simply smiled.

"I just want you thank you for being my reason to look forward and live to the next day Yugo I love you." Her hand slowly made its way to my cheek and she placed a small kiss on my lips before she turned into what little Wakfu she had left and returned to her Dofus.

I stood there and turned around walking forwards to the Eliacube and grabbed hold of it pulling on it refusing to let go. It hurt  but the next thing I knew we were somewhere else and I was under some rubble.

"Why would you do things for that brat that you haven't for me! It took me years to pull even a little and he drained you! Talk to me!" Alright this dude was crazy..

I got out of the rubble and looked at Nox "You talk to the cube now I know your crazy!" I charged him and the battle started up once more "it's just you and me!"

Every time I would open and portal he would shot Wakfu energy at me it was dangerous I needed to go faster. Faster! The next thing I knew I was counting as fast as possible in my portals attacking when giving the chance.

Nox performed a spell and my speed slowed down "not even Grougal was as strong as this sorry little Eliatrope you mustn't live!"

'My friends can always count on me!' I Broke the spell right before he shortened me by the neck and continued on my fight. I managed to hit him to the ground as I got ready to finish something roared confusing me. Nox placed his hands on my head and everything went black, but then everything played backwards  and the next thing I knew we  went back in time.

I charged towards the window hoping to see dally but... we barley missed it...

"20 minutes! 20 measly minutes! Noooooooo!" Everything was falling apart and I managed to find y/n knocked out in all this mess as I grabbed her

Adamai turned into his rock giant and protected all three of us. We removed the rubble that had fallen onto us and were met with once again Nox talking to the cube. "Dally... the Sadida y/n! You risked all of it just because you were crazy!" That's when I noticed the tear running down his face.

'He's human just like us...'I sighed "yeah totally CooCoo!" Adamai added onto my words.

"Nox. Are you ready to pay for the crimes you have committed today?" It was the king who spoke.

And I jumped infront of him holding y/n "no stop! That's enough! It's over..." I looked behind me as Nox rose to his feet.

"Until we meet again Yugo the Eliatrope..." he looked at y/n before disappearing.

We all cleared the field and made it back to the castle garden and the statue of Dally that was made. Y/n still hadn't woken up from her coma like state and Izumi was getting bigger by the day never leaving her side.

I had walked over to the statue and placed the flowers down "Yugo Adamai is waiting for you with the Eliacube and Dofus..." Amaila spoke to me.

"Oh... ok, I just don't think I'm ready for that yet... I held the cube I know it's powers... plus with y/n..."

"Take you time kiddo there's no rush." Ruel spoke and I nodded my head.

"I'm just not ready to learn about I'm the cube or my people..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n make sure you click the ⭐️ below and feel free to check out my other books hope you enjoy!

Love y'all~