Secrets revealed.

Y/n pov.
"Your hats gone!" My hand made its way to my head and I knew Yugo wasn't lying as I covered my head with my hands and my sister stepped infront of me quickly. A portal summoned under me and I fell into it landing on my soft bed I threw the covers over my head.

Yugo pov.
I had saw her  without her hat the others maybe caught a glimpse but nothing more. I rushed over to Adamai and Qilby after regaining my senses I knew she wore the hat for the same reason as me but... something isn't right.

"Are you guys ok? " I caught Adamai when he passed you and Qilby passed out against him.

Time skip cause Cannon!

We were all in the infirmary "so you used the cube to save us." I asked but my mind was elsewhere.

"Yeah the hardest part was making the portals Qilby had to draw from both our Wakfu... we almost didn't make us a second later and it would've closed. " I sighed.

"And how'd you speak to me?" I was trying to do everything to keep my mind off what happened.

"A dragon and their brother have a strong bond it wasn't easy but I think a did a good job." Everyone soon left the room and me and Adamai were stills talking when Qilby woke up.

"Are you ok Qilby?" I looked at him unsure of his answer.

"Oh I'm fine Yugo but... where's y/n?" He looked around noticing me Adamai and Izumi were all in here it did look weird.

"Well you see Qilby when I pulled her through her hat fell off... me and Yugo both saw but I don't know about the others she... she really didn't want anyone to see." Qilby nodded.

"Let me tell you a story" we all gathered round Qilby. "Y/n and Izumi where born to protect. And y/n well she found one person to protect over all, but one day a war broke out and someone had attempted to poison the person she swore to protect's brother and she ended up getting positioned protecting him causing her death." I froze she really would kill herself for others...

"But since the war was nearing she knew she could wait for her sister to join her and she used her leftover Wakfu to force her Dofus to hatch but it left scars... bad ones she had gotten to a age to protect in just enough time to save him before she died once again leading her now into this life. Those scars will heal over time in a couple rebirths... but until then she lives with a past choice to save someone." Qilby sat up.

"Who was it?" I asked. "Which people was she protecting?" I looked up at Qilby.

"Someone tried to Poison Adamai and she dies for you the second time Yugo. Y/n and Izumi have seen the most deaths and the most lives outta all of us now come on we need to make her a new hat." I followed him and Adamai seemed deep in thought.

"I'll talk to her!" I spoke up and ran down the hallway to her room and knocked on it.

"Go away..." I heard from inside the room.

"Y/n it's me." I said softly and I got no reply. "I'm coming in..." I opened the door to find all the lights where off in her room and she was hiding in the covers.

"Y/n it's ok to come out," I spoke once again.

"I'd rather not... I don't know if they are supposed to look like this or not, but I don't like them..." her voice was hoarse I could tell even with her under the covers.

"You know I won't judge... y/n come on... for me?" I heard a soft sigh as she removed the covers from her.

Her eyes were puffy and red and tear-steams stained her face. My eyes finally made their way to where her two torn up broken dragon wings on her head... she did this for me... I sighed and pulled her into a hug. And I felt her burry her face into the crook of my neck.

"It's ok y/n..." I held her with one arm and my free hand played with her hair. "It just makes you more unique. Battle scars are always awesome and cool!"

Y/n pov.

I felt his hand running through my hair and Emmy breath hitches as he started playing with my dragon wings. It was calming tho and I closed my eyes enjoying the moment. My wings relaxed causing them to unpress against my head and stretch out revealing their actual size. I soon heard a knock on the door and my eyes shot wide open as I got Yugo off me and hid under the covers.

"Y/n? Yugo? Can we come in?" It was Evangelyne's voice.

"Yes!" Yugo spoke and I silently cursed.

They walked in I could hear their footsteps. I could also feel Yugos weight get lifted grime the bed.

"Oh come on y/n it's a simple hat stop moping and get up already no one saw anything your sister was too fast. Might as well show us now since you don't have one anymore." I growled at Amaila's rude pushy behavior.

"Incorrect Princess" it was Qilby's voice. "Our hats do serve a purpose for our race, they are quite important to us even more to her." I heard the footsteps grow closer. "Here y/n we made you another one." I felt something get put ontop of me and I reached my hand out and quickly gripped it pulling it underneath the covers with me and put it on.

I came out from under the covers finally and noticed everyone was in here but Yugos dad and Grougal and his brother. "Thank you..." I smiled Qilby left the room and it was just the brotherhood and my sister left.

"We are going on another adventure and leaving tomorrow be ready" everyone left but us Eliatrope and Dragons.

"Y/n can we see?" I sighed and removed the larger hat from my head.

"Yeah those aren't supposed to look like that..." it was Adamai who spoke up and I glared at him.

"Yeah no joke! I bet these aren't supposed to be ripped to shreds and broken but look they are!" I growled. He back up with his hands raised. " just please get out of my room..." everyone left but I grabbed Yugos hand keeping him Andand putting on my hat. I pat his head and smiled I even saw a light blush dusting his cheeks.

"You always know how to cheer me up..." I gave him a quick kiss on his cheek and watched his face explode as I walked off.

"Izumi wait up!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n make sure  you click the ⭐️ below and feel free to check out my other books hope you enjoy!

Love y'all~