First Floor.

Yugo pov.
We stood before the tower unmoving Yugo! What do we do now?! Everyone else is being weird and keep telling me to either go away or talk to you!" Elely yelled at me.

"I-I don't know Elely... I need more time..." that seemed to be the wrong words...

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU NEED MORE TIME?! YOU SAID THAT AN HOUR AGO TOO!!!" She started hitting me over and over.

She finally stopped and walked over to Dally "Dad!"

"Not now Elely..." dally did sound broken...

"I DONT CARE ABOUT THE OTHER BUT YOU ARENT ALPUD TO GIVE UP LIKE THIS!!! IOPS DONT GIVE UP CAUSE WE DONT THINK AT ALL ARE YOU A REAL IOP?!"

Dallys eyes went wide "IM A IOP!" He yelled back at his daughter.

"Good! Now while you all where crying liked babies I was trying to open the door but it was no use it's stuck." Elely gave a knowing look to her Father.

"Oh we will see about that! Ready Rubi?!" His arm grew big as he charged up the steps and tarted to try to break down the door. Everyone else simply followed.

I watched as Dally tried everything he could to get into the door but nothing seemed to be working finally he stepped back and got a running start jumping into the air ready to slam his fist on it when I put a portal in front of him stopping him and letting him fall in front of us. "It's no use fall it's not Budging..." I said.

"Here let me try!" Ruel walked over. "Oh this is silver! But not just any silver it's pure~" ruel started getting all crazy over the door and I pulled my hat down covering my eyes.

"Oh and looked at this this has a one and this has a two..." I heard footsteps and a thump

"Oh I have an idea move over!" Amaila moved him out of the way and messed with the clocks on the door. "See? Your welcome~" I noticed something coming down and teleported the both of us onto the other side of the wall.

"Looks like you owe me another one Amalia." I joked as she sat up.

"Your always there when I need you..." she started leaning in closer I was too until a picture of Y/n crossed my mind as I stood up and helped her up walking away.

Ruel went back to the door "there is only two times where all the ones and twos line up..." he started moving the clock pieces "11:11 and 2:22..." he stepped back and the door opened thankfully. We walked inside to the dimly lit room and walked around.

I could hear dally screaming about something but me and Amaila where too far ahead. She summoned a plant into her hand and a ball of light came from it, I saw a opening and used my portals, to get ahead into the room following the frog chimeras. Into a weird looking room.

I almost jumped when I heard Amaila scream.about something about being a princess... "what did you find Yugo?" I looked at Ruel.

"I don't know I followed the frogs and they opened it." I kinda shrugged.

"Well this thing has nothing on the beauty of the entrance woods and stone huh..." ruel seemed mildly upset about it.

We enter the place and where met with a little girl another Demi god. Of corse I went in my portals to go talk to her but she touched my forehead along with everyone else's turning us all into Tofu as we tried to survive from her weird animal shapeshifter thingy...

Y/n pov
After I calmed down I found myself in Echos room. "Echo? Your here... I'm sorry I lost it... we... we both know I struggle to control it but I think I found a way..." I paused when I noticed Echo Eva and Flopin all eating "I Uh... forgot they were here..."

"It's quite Alright Y/n come join us, you three must all be starved." I smiled walking over and grabbing some berries I popped them into my mouth.

I noticed Eva giving a glance to Flopin as he started to eat.

"Evangelyne your kids have Divine blood running through them, and they are the only ones with an Education that's others where simply orphans..." I sighed

"Echo..."

"Y/n let me speak..."

"Echo not while they eat... give them time come back in a few minutes I'll call for you once they are done..." I walked forwards next to her "let me ease their nerves..."

She sighed but nodded and walked away nonetheless. I walked over to go back to
Eating. "You know Eva this whole thing isn't a bad idea... but, when the others get here and start a fight... I won't be there to help."

She looked at me confused "y/n what's going on with you, what happened to you at the Island no one knows... you just left after you almost killed us and not just us but everyone... Yugo can help you-"

My hands slammed against the table as my Haven bag pulsed with the vibration of my sisters Dofus calming me. "Once Yugo gets here with the battle I will not be here, I put everyone in danger and I'm a danger to myself if Oropo and Adamai wouldn't of found me I probably wouldn't be alive! And that doesn't help the fact that if one of them dies I'll go insane But if I'm due to protect the same person just different sides who do I choose! Can I choose?! No I can't! So I won't and I'll leave and think they both lived..." I rambled on not realizing I probably said more then I should've.

I went on for a couple more seconds before I noticed the confusion written on Rva and Flopin faces. "Y/n you don't have to protect anyone..."

I looked at her and sighed " I don't think you understand it's my literal life's purpose to die if that means saving him..." I walked away "echo your free to go back." I said to no one as I left the room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n make sure  you click the ⭐️ below, and feel free to check out my other books hope you enjoy!

Love y'all~