Whats next.

We found ourselves in front of the next door and ruel was trying to figure out the code to get us in. It was his level next. We finally got inside to be met for four passageways "it's a trap!" Elely spoke.

"What do you mean?" Amaila asked the young gurl curiously.

"Daddy told me to always trust my gut and my gut is telling me that it's a trap... four of us for ways I don't think it's a coincidence... "

"Elely's right... but we have to split up to cover more ground..." I looked at the ground trying to figure out a way.

"I've got this!" Amaila summons a cotton plant. "We will use this magic cotton is you find the place rug on the strong teice and we will all come running."

She placed the cotton on each of our arms and we where off. I followed my path until I found myself cornered and being attacked by a monster. But it dropped its binky out of its mouth cauing it to stop fighting me. I called the others over and we made our way to the next spot.

We found ourselves on the Sadida level "Amaila do you feel anything?" I asked curiously.

"No Yugo these plants give off no signals of life..." I looked around when I noticed the dolls popping out of the ground.

"Hello brotherhood, I have been quite excited this meet you please follow my dolls and they will lead you to me." We followed the fool across the plane and found ourselves in front of the a tree.

"You... your one of the Sadida dolls..." Amaila seemed shocked.

"Yea but I haven't been in some time I'm surprised you know of me..."

"So I'm guessing you have us some sort of trial you want us to complete well let's get it going!" Elely was already looking for a fight.

"Oh no child I do not like such childish games I merely wish to speak with you and tell you why Oropo is doing this."

Suddenly ruel as at my side telling me that we didn't have time for this, but the Sadida doll grabbed him with a vine. "Yugo the Eliatrope if you survive protect your friends and watch out for the Enotroft." The woods around he closed up sealing her away.

The ground started to break beneath us and we soon found ourselves falling. "Guys! Hold on I'm coming!" Suddenly I was grabbed out of the air

Y/n pov.
I drove down and grabbed Yugo Elely was on my back and Amaila and Ruel held onto my legs "th-this is a lot of weight..." to move Oropo got control of the falling speed of the ground I place everyone there and my wings Ached.

I kept my back turned to them "y-y/n?" It was Yugo.

"Oropo needs me... otherwise this whole thing will kill everyone..." I started to run off but Ruel chased knocking me out and teleporting me to the center.

"That's not Ruel..." I mumbled standing up Oropo helped me up.

"Y/n I thought you were resting..."he looked concerned and I noticed his cape was all ripped up.

"Sorry I helped Eva deliver her baby..." he picked me up from the ground and held me. I was the same height as Yugo in my other form but with my wings and horns I was maybe Amaila's height. And frankly I didn't understand that.

I felt Him kiss me and I'm not gonna lie I gave in 'it's just another version of him...' I kept telling myself trying to make this seem a little better but I couldn't help but worry if I was doing the wrong thing.

Yugo pov.
We made it over to dally and them only to find Eva had given birth. Me and Amaila walked over to them and soonY/n joined. "Where ruel?"

Y/n looked around "I thought he was behind me... maybe he found something shiny on the way here..." I nodded my head understand h The possibility that was probably what happened. Suddenly I was teleported away and echo fallowed when looked forward there was Y/n kissing him...

I was shocked nonetheless I could've even process what was happening. And she pulled away "well what now? These people are here not know who you are or what you plane to do Oropo..."

"You! You! YOU DONT HAVE THE RIGHT TO DO THAT Y/N!!!" I noticed Echo seemed upset too.

"Echo calm, soon we will take the place of the gods!"

"Take the place of the gods?! Are you crazy?!" I yelled.

"Yugo you don't seem to understand it's not you it's we. we are truly one in the same." Oropo spoke flying into the air.

"Ad what does he mean?" I looked at Adamai confused.

"I told you, you weren't ready to use the Sox Eliatrope Dofus... I told you there would be consequences!! Now tell us what happened when you used them!" Adamai seemed mad.

"I-I dont..."

"Tell is what you saw Yugo!" He spoke again.

"Eliatropes... a lot of them..."

"Deep down you know who they were Yugo..." Oropo then clutched his head and grunted in pain as he feel to the ground "help me up Y/n." I watched as she followed his command.

"They were versions of me..."

"That's right Yugo..." Oropo went on to explain how that was his deepest desire to find his people which the Eliatrope Dofus did first and how they slowly died off and Oropo was the last one. "You were our god Yugo! And you let us die just like every other god!"

I watched as Oropo cupped Y/n's face. " LEAVE HER ALONE!" I ran forwards but Adamai stopped me.

"Now Yugo you really must think about what you just heard." I glared at Adamai

"Get out of my way Adamai I really don't want to fight you!" I jumped forwards but ad's tail grabbed me and threw me aside it was Game on as I teleported back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n make sure  you click the ⭐️ below, and feel free to check out my other books hope you enjoy!

Love y'all~