Lovers?

"I think... I think that sounds good y/n..." I smiled looking forward.

'Maybe, maybe things will get better now...' his arms tightened around my waist as we continued to fly.

I heard soft snorting from behind me a couple hours into our flight. "Maybe, just maybe Yugo you'll be saving me for a change" I felt his weight shift of off of me.

"What did you say Y/n?" I looked behind me as he rubbed the sleep from his eyes.

"Nothing Yugo... just talking to myself nothing more." He nodded his head and snuggled back into the way he was before probably ready to sleep some more.

"We should rest here no use flying all night!" I heard Eva yell."

"Flying all night?! But we've made up hours!" Ruel yelled back.

I held back my laughter as the mix up. "Flying for a few more hours? Surely we can rest!" Amalia was the next to mix up.

"No!" Eva yelled Causing Dally to drop Rubi.

We all stopped as he grabbed his weapon.

"Alright me Yugo and Y/n will go off to find fire wood Amaila can you start building a shelt-"

"Ugh! Speak to me you stupid Demon!" I saw Dally hitting Rubi over and over again. I froze and walked over to him. He went to slam it down again and I rested my hand over his.

I gave him a knowing look. "If it helps any... I'm always open to talk... I hurts when a friend is so close yet so far away." He nodded his head and I let Eva take over and walked back to Yugo.

I grabbed his hand "come on..." we wondered around "let's get the wood and head back.." I noticed our hands where still intertwined and I smiled.

We were both laughing when the branch about Yugo snapped I ran over grabbing my scythe and slicing it in half. I sighed as the two pieces avoided both and I.

Yugo pov.

"My baby are you okay?!" I blushed up at her use of a nickname but when I looked over she was cradling her scythe.

I looked at her unamused, "your talking to your weapon aren't you?"

she looked at me then the weapon before putting it away "Are you ok Yugo?... and yes I was talking to my weapon..." she mumbled the last part just loud enough for me to hear.

"I'm fine... let's just get the wood and go..." I laughed at her embarrassed face. She rubbed the back of her neck her sleeve falling down just enough for me to see something red on her arm.

"Are you ok y/n your arm didn't get hurt did it?" She looked at me confused quickly putting her arm down and rubbing it.

"Yeah I'm fine I got hurt during the last fight just a couple scratches nothing more." She smiled at me as we grabbed the fire wood and left the forest.

Time skip brought to you by Hatless Yugo!

Y/n pov.

We all sat in our little area the fire burning I noticed how down dally looked.

"Oh cheer up dally he's tries to kill us so many times it's not like you lost your best friend." I froze after Amaila's words there was no way she said that..

"We had many adventures! More then when I met you guys but clearly you don't understand that heartless princess!" He stood up and walked away.

As I stood up another tree fell and I was grabbed by Yugo and teleported away with him. I looked at him ready to say thanks but a bright light blinded me.  It came close enough for me to notice it was a train as we were all trapped in it.

I noticed the spores and held my breath watching everyone else pass out I would pull my shirt over my mouth and take a breath only when necessary. I grabbed Yugo and pulled him onto my lap holding him closely as the drive took forever and soon enough we came to a stop.

Soon enough a guy looked in and saw I was still awake. His jaw dropped as he opened the door. "How are you still?!" He spoke. Once I was sure the spores left I started to breath normally and let off a growl.

"If you plan to hurt any of them expect to get through me!"  I carefully removed Yugo from me and stood up holding my scythe.

"A hero's spirit rests in you, your will be helpful." I soon noticed I was outmatched but just the way he was built as her grabbed my arm I tried to swing my scythe only for it to bounce off his armor. "You will be helpful."

I listened to his tale about how Rubi had attacked them and his father was taken over by a Shushu turns out he was still here too trapped. "Fine I'll help you justice knight on the point my friends will be set free."  He looked at me sadly.

"At least one of them?" He finally nodded his head.

"Which one you can point them out to me when we get to their cell." I nodded my head and he picked me up and put me on his shoulders like a little kid not that I was complaining though.

Cause I am a little kid and got am I tried after what happened.  He walked towards the cell and I heard voices. "Y/n's missing! Guys we need to find her!" It sounded above us but what also happened was another voice was heard.

"He's out..." I nodded my head and he ran I held on as we were met by the sight of my firends frozen there and a gapping hole in the wall.

"You've doomed us all freeing anathar." Justice knight spoke up no one had noticed me yet. Until I made eye contact with Yugo.

"Yugo!" I jumped down and tackled him. " your not hurt right?!"

He smiled and caught me setting me on the ground "I'm fine."

Justice brought us all down to his brainstorming room.  And started working on a plan. "The only here besides me got to call themselves a hero is Y/n. But I'll need all of your help!" He went on his little speel again and before I knew it we were on the train trying to find him.

When he attacked from above I landed on his back and gripped onto his fur. No one noticed my problem until the portal behind him started to grab onto him after a while of fighting.

"Yugo!" I yelled as I held onto the fur the beast trying not to be pulled in by the beast as the black hands already had hold of me.

"I'm not going home empty handed!" I remember teleporting Yugo away before being sucked into the portal.

"Y/n!" Yugo screaming was the last thing I heard before everything got hot.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n make sure  you click the ⭐️ below and feel free to check out my other books hope you enjoy!

Love y'all~