Not enough

"hush and shush. Monsters are lurking around the walls waiting for you to come out."

I covered my mouth as i trembled in fear.

Eyes, teary as ever.
Sight, blurry because of my tears.

"Come out, come out wherever you are. HAHAHAHAH" he laughed out maniacally as my hands tremble in coldness.

I refrained myself from letting out a hiccup.

As he goes near, i hear the metal scraping right in through the walls.

My heart started to thump so fast. My whole body shaking because of fear.

"Where are you baby? HAHAHAHAH. Do you mind going out for me? I would like to slash you with my chainsaw. HAHAHAH."

My eyes widened at the sentence. It made me more tremble.

I can hear his footsteps getting louder and louder.

My tears fell.

I crumpled up like a ball and let out a silent cry.

Until the footsteps stopped.

I raised my head up and was greeted by a smugly grin.

"There you are. Are you ready to die, my Eiri?"

I gulped the lump on my throat and my lips trembled and I was unable to speak.

"Silence means yes right? Hmmmm."

He turned on the chainsaw. Then it started to move so fast.

"I love blood. But i love your blood the most Eiri." he maniacally said and started to put the chainsaw near to my neck.

'What happened to you Apollo?'

My last thought then the walls started to cover with my blood and then I was engulfed by darkness.

i guess my love was not enough to make him sane.

•••