two.

[07:42✧wednesday]

with his new timetable in his right hand, seungmin trailed behind wonpil as the latter walked him to his new classroom. the younger brunet requested to hold his brother's hand out of nerves, creating the heart-melting scene of a lost puppy hiding his smaller figure behind his brother.

eyes filled with curiosity were looking over their friends' shoulders at the kim brothers when they walked through the hallway with the second grade classrooms to their left.

"is he the new transfer student?"

"boi who else can he be-"

"he looks like a cute puppy"

"he has all of my uwus!"

"not the main point but i have a big fat crush on our new teacher"

hearing the not-so-quiet whispers of the students, wonpil turned his head towards seungmin.

"see? told you they'll love you."

seungmin said nothing as he continued to follow wonpil closely, only squeezing the taller brunet's hand in response.

as they moved forward, there was a group of people large enough to block two-thirds of the hallway in a distance. curiosity got the better of seungmin, causing him to peek over his brother's taller figure. he saw a tall, gorgeous boy with black hair being flocked by a bunch of girls. a particular girl with bleached hair could be seen clinging onto him. he had a bored expression pinned on his face.

his brother felt the younger's footsteps slowing down and tugged on the boy's left hand, silently reassuring him that the crowd was nothing. when they walked past the group, seungmin accidentally made eye contact with the ethereal boy. he could feel his heart skipping a beat, instantly lowering his head and focused on his feet instead. despite the annoyance evident on the black-haired male's face, his godly features did not fail to astonish the puppy.

it's been ten minutes since you've entered the school and you're already crushing on someone. you're doing great, minnie.

the image of him stayed on seungmin's mind as he continued to walk with his brother. in no time, they arrived their destination — class 2-1. sensing the younger boy's nervousness, wonpil gave him a quick side hug.

"don't worry too much, one of my friends' younger brother jisung is from this class. he's really nice and cute like you. now go in quickly, i need to get to my office." with that, he turned around and headed towards the staircase.

glancing at his brother's retreating figure for the last time, seungmin braced himself and stepped into his new classroom.

not a lot of his new classmates had arrived yet, but there were still a few groups of them. their conversations all came to a halt as seungmin entered the room. seeing the poor boy's helpless expression, two boys immediately shot up from their seats and approached him.

"you're the new transfer student right? don't panic, we don't bite! i'm felix," the blond boy with a baby face greeted seungmin with a cute grin.

"and i'm han jisung," the brunet with chubby cheeks standing beside felix introduced himself, showing his pearly whites through his heart-shaped smile.

"you can call me seungmin," he replied with a small smile, feeling more comfortable every second with the boys' presence.

"our homeroom teacher will be here soon. but she told me in advance that you'll be sitting next to me over here," jisung told seungmin as he guided the latter towards his assigned seat.

as seungmin warmed up to the pair, he started to be more talkative and became more relaxed. the trio chatted happily, getting to know each other as their classmates slowly filled up their classroom.

maybe this isn't as bad as i thought, seungmin thought to himself as felix shared stories of his stay in australia.

★☆★

[ ch. two fin. ]

[ 13:55 ; 1 mar 2020 ]