twenty seven.

[09:10✧saturday]

"min-ah, wake up," wonpil shook his younger brother by the shoulders gently. seungmin grumbled in response, pushing the older away.

"come on, we have to go pick up the others. chan and i are the only ones with a driving license and i promised him i'll take the babie line," wonpil explained.

"mmm," seungmin responded, getting up at last.

"don't fall asleep in the bathroom again, kim seungmin. i'll wait for you in the living room. i made pancakes by the way," the older male gave his brother a smile and pat on the head before leaving the room.

༄ ‧₊˚

"...it's a sweet chaooos~" the five boys in the car screamed along to the music of seungmin's choice.

the kim brothers had picked up the other three and they were heading towards the beach where they would meet with chan and the others at that moment.

"are you guys hungry? we can grab some food on our way. i'll pay," wonpil suggested, seeing a mcdonald's drive-thru in a distance.

"yes!"

and they ended up buying meals enough for ten people. don't judge, they were growing.

shortly, they pulled up at geonbae beach. chan, minho, changbin, and hyunjin could be seen playing by the shoreline. speedily getting out of the car, the babies headed towards the beach and wasted no time in joining the four.

"have fun!" wonpil yelled at the eight kids, and drove away waving his hand outside the car window. seungmin returned the waved with a smile.

hyunjin was resting on the beach when seungmin walked over to him. noticing the younger boy having no intention to join the others in the ocean, hyunjin patted the space beside him, motioning for seungmin to sit down.

"i'd rather stay here than getting thrown into the water," seungmin said just when felix was being picked up changbin.

the latter then proceeded to let go of the blond in his arms, causing him to fall into the water with a loud splash. minho's devilish laugh could be heard miles away.

the fun morning passed by like blazes. before long, the eight boys grew hungry.

"kids, we'll walk around this area and just yell when you see a restaurant you want to go," chan said as the group of eight set off to find food.

after a while, one of them saw a familiar restaurant.

"you see wave diner over there? my friend's family owns it. let's go there!" changbin said excitedly. he hadn't seen his childhood best friend for a while.

everyone seemed fine with the suggestion and headed towards the restaurant with the thrilled boy leading them.

༄ ‧₊˚

"jung wooyoung! your baby is here, so you better wake up and get your butt down here!" the lady at the counter yelled.

the eight boys had settled down around a big table in the diner by then. while changbin was greeting and talking to wooyoung's mom, the others were choosing their dishes.

after a moment of shuffling from the residence above the restaurant, a boy with messy bed hair came into view.

"my baby? but san- oh my god, bin!"

the purple-haired boy rushed towards his childhood best friend from the top of the stairs and tackled him into a hug.

changbin laughed at the surprised boy, "miss you too, baby."

while the two best friends were chatting happily, seungmin noticed felix spacing out.

the puppy waved his hand in front of the cute blond's face, "lixie, you here? have you chosen what to eat?"

the latter was snapped out of his trance, "huh? oh- yes, i'm having cheese kimbap."

"you okay? you looked out of it for a sec."

"yea, i'm fine!"

seungmin gave him a look and returned to his menu.

"jinnie, kimchi fried rice or tteokbokki?" seungmin asked the boy sitting beside him.

"kimchi fried rice. i'm getting tteokbokki, you can steal some from me," hyunjin replied, closing the menu in his own hands in the process.

༄ ‧₊˚

"woah, this is so good!" jisung exclaimed as he took a bite of his kimbap.

"i know right! my dad is such a good cook," wooyoung, who had joined the group in having lunch, agreed enthusiastically.

the purple-haired had been with the group for a little while and he had already managed to get along with everyone.

my socially awkward butt could never, seungmin commented to himself.

"by the way, my group of friends will hang out around the area later, do y'all want to join?" wooyoung proposed. "it'll be fun, i promise!" he added.

"sure! you guys are all fine with it, right?" chan confirmed.

༄ ‧₊˚

someone had dumped into people because he was walking backwards while cracking jokes nonstop — totally not mingi. or yunho. — and they had gained a quite the amount of side eyes for being a source of noise pollution.

they had also managed to get themselves kicked out of a local supermarket, by the way.

calling the two groups of friends together absolute chaos would be more than fitting.

★☆★

[ ch. twenty seven fin. ]

[ 19:46 ; 15 mar 2020 ]