twenty three.

[14:37✧saturday]

seungmin's eye lit up at the sight of their destination. before them was a famous dog cafe — get cool cafe. he held hyunjin by his wrist and pulled him into the cafe.

looking at seungmin's gleeful face when he saw the baby animals, hyunjin felt his heart melt at the sight of his puppy playing with puppies.

he kneeled down besides the other boy, who was rubbing a puppy's head with a content look on his face.

"you're so cute! what's your name?" seungmin talked to the lovely pup in a baby voice. hyunjin swore he could die on spot because of the boy's cuteness.

༄ ‧₊˚

they ended up spending way more than an hour in the puppy cafe. seungmin was crawling and going everywhere in the puppy-filled space, communicating with his new friends in babie language.

this is not good for my heart, hyunjin thought to himself as the fluffy boy next to him picked up a furry.

and nuzzled it.

hyunjin: uwu scale broken #$^@&*(#

"hey puppy, you wanna leave now? we've been here for a long time already," hyunjin asked softly.

seungmin pouted a little, but put down the little pup in his hands knowing they had to leave sooner or later. they got up and head towards the door with seungmin following close behind hyunjin, waving goodbye to the cute puppies and the staff members of the cafe.

"jinnie, can we get froyo? i think i saw a shop nearby on our way here," the boy in pastel blue suggested when they were walking along the pavement. hyunjin screamed internally at the new nickname seungmin gave him.

"sure," the black-haired male replied as he let the younger lead the way.

༄ ‧₊˚

seungmin stood on his tiptoes and pressed his lips briefly against hyunjin's cheeks.

"thanks for the afternoon, jinnie. you better hurry home now! your parents are probably waiting for you to go back for dinner," seungmin told the blushing boy.

"take care, puppy. i'll see you on monday," hyunjin stumbled upon his words a little but managed to form a complete sentence.

the brunet giggled at his cuteness and took out his keys. hyunjin started to walk away as seungmin unlocked his door. before stepping into his house, the puppy lookalike looked back to see the handsome boy still staring at him while walking away.

hyunjin waved at seungmin, mouthing a 'bye' to him as his raven hair bobbed on top of his head. seungmin grinned from ear to ear, returning the gesture while slowly closing his door.

after the door was fully closed, hyunjin reverted his attention to the road before him. even people from miles away could see him smiling to himself like an idiot.

★☆★

[ ch. twenty three fin. ]

[ 09:18 ; 13 mar 2020 ]