nineteen.

[00:35✧friday]

hyunjin was in his sister's room whining in her bed. why? let's have a little flashback to their conversation during lunch.

"ji, why did you slap her?"

"they haven't told you yet?"

"they?"

"guess the word wasn't spreading as quickly as i thought it would. you'll know soon enough."

"my lovely sister, please tell me~"

"ew, get off me. go cling on seun-"

"okay okay, i get it. you better tell me when we get home."

"i doubt you'd still be clueless by then."

by the end of school, no one had told him anything. he had asked jeongin, who seemed to have piping hot tea every second, but the boy claimed he was also clueless on the matter.

hyunjin had thought of asking his other schoolmates, but he didn't feel like having people using this as an opportunity to get closer to him. so there he was, complaining and annoying his sister in her room.

"yeji! you said you would tell me when we get home," he whined, shooting his sister a pout.

"nope. you ordered me to tell you. i didn't agree thought," yeji replied with a smirk.

hyunjin gave his twin a dirty look and kicked his legs in the air.

"come on, tell me. it's not everyday when you hit my exes," he finally stopped his tantrum and looked at yeji with a tired expression.

"do you really want to know?"

"of course, i even threw a tantrum just now! i don't just act childish everywhere-"

yeji snorted.

"-i'm gonna ignore that. are you gonna tell me now?" he looked at the girl with hopeful eyes.

she took her time in sitting next to her brother in her bed.

"she said something bad about seungmin and that he 'stole' you from her," yeji explained at last, feeling a little bad for keeping her brother in the dark for that long.

"are you serious? what part of 'i'm not interested in you' does she not understand," hyunjin slapped his forehead, regretting his life choices.

"well, i gave her a piece of my mind and high-fived her face with paint on my hands. do whatever you want to her. just don't get suspended," she replied, stretching her arms above her.

"leave my room now, i'm going to sleep," the girl continued, shoving her brother off her comfortable bed.

"ow! i thought you said sleep is for the weak?"

"whatever. i'm tired from all the bullsh!t today."

"good night, sis."

"good night. by the way, i'd be careful if i were you."

"what can she do? flip her hair on my face?"

★☆★

[ ch. soty fin. ]

[ 11:02 ; 11 mar 2020 ]