twenty five.

ᵐᵒᵗʰ ˡᵃᵗᵉʳ

[13:12✧friday]

it had been a month since seungmin and hyunjin's date. students had gotten used to seeing the eight boys hanging out all the time. they had also become a source of entertainment of their schoolmates, since they were the most popular and loud group of the school. people would look forward to every lunch period, when the group was most chaotic together in their full form.

"aaaaahhhhhh!"

the group quieted down as they stared at minho with questioning looks on their faces. the boy looked at his friends with an indifferent expression.

"what. i just wanted to scream."

they laughed and returned to their conversations, knowing that was considered normal for the boy.

"yongbok, where did that banana come from?"

"i don't know, binnie. maybe because my mom put it in my bag this morning?"

"oh oka- oh my god what are you doing, spit it out! you can't eat a banana with its peel, especially when you didn't wash it!"

seungmin averted his attention away from his book for a while to check on his friends. changbin was convincing felix that he cannot trust everything on the internet and eat a banana with its peel on, jisung was trying to distract minho so he could steal the older boy's cheesecake. seungmin also remembered chan and jeongin had left a few minutes ago saying they were going to practice for the p.a.c project.

making sure that his friends were not in any kind of life-threatening situations, he turned back to his book.

wait, where's hyunjin?

the puppy-like boy shot up, scanning the cafeteria for a certain raven-head. with no luck at finding the boy, seungmin excused himself from his group of friends and set off to search for the black-haired male.

he was walking towards the music rooms when he found hyunjin. the boy stepped out of one of the rooms closing the door while thanking someone in the room. he turned around and stopped in his tracks as he saw seungmin heading towards his direction.

"jinnie, i was looking everywhere for you! why did you leave the cafeteria without telling us?"

"i- uh- have to talk to chan for something about the club. we can go back now," hyunjin panicked and randomly made a lame excuse.

truth to be told, hyunjin had been planning to confess to seungmin for days. and his friends were more than willing to help him out.

seungmin, despite having the ability to smell bs from miles away, accepted his excuse. people kept secrets for a reason and he respected that.

however, a part of seungmin could not help but wonder what hyunjin had talked about inside the music room.

★☆★

[ ch. twenty five fin. ]

[ 10:50 ; 14 mar 2020 ]