twenty.

[17:16✧friday]

last lesson of the week had ended. excited students hurried out of school, having no intention to stay there any longer and wanting to enjoy the weekend instead. seungmin and his best friends were just the same.

"puppy!" a voice called out for seungmin when the four babies were moving closer to the school gates. a running hyunjin entered their vision.

"hey," the corners of seungmin's mouth pushed upwards at the sight of the boy.

"i haven't given you my number yet. give me your phone," hyunjin said while trying to catch his breath.

the younger boy unlocked his phone and gave it to the huffing boy. hyunjin quickly typed in his number and returned the phone.

"text me your address, i'll come pick you up tomorrow," the black-haired boy ruffled the brunet's hair and jogged away with a wink.

seungmin let out a giggle when he saw the contact name hyunjin saved in his phone.

the most handsome boy alive ♥︎

"i almost forgot you're going on a date tomorrow!" felix said, bouncing on the balls of his feet.

"it's not a date," seungmin mumbled quietly.

felix ignored him and continued, "can i come over tomorrow before you leave? i wanna help you dress up prettily-"

"-i'll come too! i can do your makeup," jisung cut in.

"what about me, can i come too?" jeongin asked seungmin with begging eyes.

seungmin sighed and gave in, knowing he wouldn't be able to say no to them.

"yayyy! remember to text us the time later!"

★☆★

[ ch. twenty fin. ]

[ 20:57 ; 11 mar 2020 ]