seven.

[07:29✧tuesday]

"you're not my type."

hyunjin rejected yet another confession thrown at his face as chan and changbin snickered next to him. it was too early for him to deal with this.

"chan, why do you have to hold the club meeting so early in the morning? can't it be during lunch or something," the raven-haired second grade complained. minho waddled beside him, trying his best to open his heavy eyelids.

"come on, it's just thirty minutes earlier. and we have another one at lunch," chan replied.

"another?! oh god, don't remind me."

not long after, they arrived room three-two-five, the dance practice room where the meeting would be held. since the four of them were the committee members of p.a.c, it was a given for them to arrive even earlier.

hyunjin and minho crashed onto the floor in front of the mirror-wall, having no energy left in their body. the other two flopped down next to their overly-dramatic friends as they waited patiently for the others to arrived.

after one minute or two, the four sleepy boys heard footsteps coming from outside of their room.

"is it room three-two-five? or three-two-nine? i couldn't hear the announcement clearly yesterday."

"'i couldn't hear it clearly' my cat ears, you were asleep for the entire lesson, han jisung! just admit that you weren't paying attention to me when i told you about the announcement after school."

"i saw him being distracted by a certain someone~"

"ya, you little-"

"shut up guys, there are probably people inside. just go in already."

four boys came into their view, being none other than the 'baby boys'. the older aussie situated on the floor gave jisung a wave and motioned for them to sit down.

"morning guys! we'll start shortly after the arrival of the rest of the club members," chan told them enthusiastically. well, as enthusiastic as one could get early in the damn morning.

soon, the others entered the room and sat down in groups. once chan made sure all members were there, he stood up along with minho, hyunjin, and changbin, grabbing everyone's attention.

"welcome everyone, glad to see all of you here! i'm bang chan, the chairperson of p.a.c this year and they are the other committee members," the blond said, motioning to his friends standing next to them. changbin gave their audience a quick nod while the other two winked, which earned them some giggles.

"let's cut to the chase, shall we? we called for this meeting to briefly introduce ourselves and our club's first big project. we want to divide members from different performing arts majors into groups of two to three. each group will have to come up with a stage that includes all arts your group members major in. there will be a show for us to perform in front of the whole school by the end of the first semester, which is about four months from now," chan explained in detail.

jeongin's shot up in the air, wanting to ask chan a question. little did he knew, his cute action caused the older blond to have a mini heart attack.

"how will the grouping be decided?" jeongin asked, eyes sparkling with curiosity.

"with random draw, which brings me to the next thing. the random draw will be held during lunch break today so make sure you come here right after class," the blond continued, but not before flashing the adorable boy a dimpled smile.

"are there any other questions? if no, you can leave for your first lessons now," minho piped up next to chan.

club members got up one after another and headed to their respective classes. seungmin followed suit, ready to leave with the other three. noticing jisung not planning to leave the room, seungmin turned to his friend and gave him a questioning look.

"you guys go first, i'll wait for them," the quokka-like boy told him, referring to the older four who were packing their bags.

"okie," the other three replied in sync, leaving while holding hands and chatting excitedly about their upcoming p.a.c project.

★☆★

[ ch. seven fin. ]

[ 14:45 ; 4 mar 2020 ]