thirty.

[11:01✧sunday]

"oh my cat, they're so cute."

"shh, you'll wake them up!"

"get out the way, i'm tryna take some pictures here."

"shark, they're waking up. run."

seungmin woke up dazed when he heard his friends around his tent. he tried to get out of his sleeping bag, but a pair of arms wrapped around his torso and pulled him back to the warmth of their body.

after their confessions, the pair had returned to hyunjin's tent. they had a cuddling section with hyunjin playing with seungmin's hair, whispering sweet nothings into his ear. in the blink of an eye, seungmin fell asleep in hyunjin's protective arms.

seungmin pulled on hyunjin's sleeve, "jinnie, we have to wake up. knowing our friends, they'll probably barge in soon."

"mmm...five more minutes," hyunjin mumbled, snuggling his face into seungmin's shoulder. the younger giggled at the sensation and patted the boy's head.

they stayed in their comfortable position for some time, before seungmin broke the silence.

"are we gonna tell them?"

"that we're boyfriends? hell yeah! i'm gonna tell the whole world that i've officially gotten your heart, no one can take it away from me," hyunjin told seungmin, leaving butterfly kisses on the younger's face.

seungmin shot hyunjin a million-dollar smile, "i love you, jinnie."

"love you too, my puppy."

[ end ]

[ puppy fin. ]

[ 10:07 ; 18 mar 2020 ]