Argo

"I could use a drink!" Sara Lance said as she plopped down in a booth at the alien bar in National City.

"I don't usually drink, but me too," Kara Danvers said as she sat on the other side of the booth with Oliver.

"You nearly died," Barry Allen said pointing at Oliver Queen.

"To save your asses, might I add," he replied leaning back in his seat. A waitress brought the a couple of beers.

"Thanks for that, by the way," the girl told them with a smile before hurrying off.

"How did...?" Barry began.

"She's a friend who was fighting with us against those things," Kara explained taking a sip of her beer.

"Oh...K?"

"I need, no, I deserve a vacation," Sara said taking a swig of beer.

"I think we all do," Oliver said. He had died after all. Shit like that took a toll on people.

"I have an idea!" Kara suddenly said making Oliver jump out of his thoughts and choke on his beer. Barry and Sara began laughing while Kara kept apologising.

"I'm fine," he said as he waved her off and regained his posture.

"Anyway, why don't we go to Argo? Its one of the most amazing places to be," Kara said and Barry, Sara and Oliver quickly agreed. They would never admit it but they were all sort of fan-girling.

Oliver wanted to find some new alien metal that would be stronger than even titanium. Plus he needed to get away from Felicity.

Sara wanted to meet some alien girls cause most of the girls in earth were either straight or too bitchy for her.

Barry wanted to see some new tech. He needed to get new upgrades for Gideon and Star Labs security cause apparently it "sucks".

So it was settled. They were going to Argo.

*************************************

The Waverider landed in Argo and Kara was greeted by her mother at the docking port.

" Kara,dear, welcome home," Alura Zor El said and looked at the other three. "Who are your friends?"

"Mom, these are Oliver Queen, Barry Allen and Sara Lance," Kara introduced everyone and they were escorted to a large house.

"Kara, there is someone who you should see," Alura said with a smile on her face.

"Mom?" Kara asked as they entered a room. There on the floor with baby Jon El in her arms sat a girl with long brown hair and a fringe. There was a smile on her face as she played with the baby.

To Oliver, Barry and Sara this was normal but Kara looked as if she had seen a ghost.

"Kara?" Oliver whispered and looked worriedly at her. The girl on the floor looked up and stared at Kara for a full minute before tears started filling her eyes.

The girl carefully put Jon in his cradle before running to hug Kara with a grip so tight the others wondered if she could breath. After the initial shock, Kara wrapped her arms around her and hugged her as if she would disappear.

After a few moments, they let go and Kara turned to her confused friends.

"Barry, Oliver, Sara meet Cora, my older sister."

*************************************

Cora was explaining how she survived the explosion.

"I was going to a gathering on Koragar to discuss a peace treaty. I was nearing Daxam when Krypton exploded. I hadn't seen any escape pods yet. The blast knocked me into the Garna Belt. I aged two years while trapped there.