A Few Months Later...

Lobo had been watching Cora for a 4 months now. He was bored and tired of having to watch her. He was a hunter not a babysitter.

"Can I grab her now?" he asked through the communicator.

"No, not yet," Lor El said. "Wait for my signal and then you can grab her."

"Wait for my signal and then you can grab her," Lobo mimicked, not realising that he hadn't signed off.

"I can hear you, you twit! Mock me again and I'll have your head in a silver platter!" Lor El said before signing off.

"Yes, your Majesty," Lobo said sarcastically, continuing to watch Cora who was walking with Jace in the street.

*************************************

"I was thinking...maybe its time you properly meet my family," Cora said as they walked together.

"Sure, so long as you meet mine tomorrow night," Jace replied with a grin.

"So, they aren't a normal family. Its just my sister, her friend, his kids, Will and Mia, and Ruby," she said.

"Now that you mention that, I should warn you," he said, looking at her. "My mom is very peculiar on the type of girls I bring home. She still thinks of me as her little boy."

"Awe!" Cora cooed. "That's so sweet!"

"It is, sometimes," he nodded. "Talia is a real rich girl while Tash is very sporty. And then there's my best friends, Laura and James. They are real pranksters and can be annoying, like really annoying at times but they're really just- "

"They sound wonderful," she reassured him. They walked down an alley which like most alleys looked filthy. Suddenly a man in black approached them, his gun pointed at them.

"Money, cellphones now!" he said with his fingers on the trigger.

"Look we don't want any trouble, sir," Cora said. He spotted a bit of gold around her neck.

"That's a pretty necklace. Give it to me, now!"

"Over my dead body," she said. The necklace had belonged to her mother. It was a part of a twin set that she shared with her sister in-law, Alura. Kara had gotten Alura's necklace the day Krypton died.

"That can be arranged," the thief said, pulling the trigger. Jace dove in front of her to take the bullet.

Everything happened in slow motion. It was coming fast. Cora knew she had no choice. She used her super speed to catch the bullet. Then she took out the man and dropped him off at the police station. She came back, her plastic sneakers burning.

"What the hel-"

"I promise I'll explain. Just come with me."

They went back to Kara's apartment. The place was a mess. Moving boxes were piled around the room. After realising how small the apartment was, Kara thought it would be better to get a bigger one. There wasn't enough space for her, Oliver, Mia, William, Cora and a new baby.

She was still keeping the apartment, making it a place to crash for when the other heroes came over. There was no one there so they had the place to themselves.

"Jace..." she began but he cut her off.

"You flew! You moved like the Flash! You caught a bullet with your bare hand! What are you?"

"I'm Supergirl's sister."

"Kara?"

"Yes, you have no idea how much I hated lying to you about my past," Cora said, dropping onto the couch.

"Your secret is safe with me," Jace said, sitting next to her. "I'm sorry if I overreacted."

"I was scared you'd break up with me if you realised I was an alien."

"Never." With that they hugged before putting on a movie and cuddling into each other on the couch.

*************************************

A few hours later, everyone came home to find the two still on the couch.

"Hey Cor, hey Jace," William said. Oliver came over to introduce himself.

"Oliver Queen," he said extending a hand.

"Jace King, nice to meet you, sir," he said a bit nervously. Cora had mentioned that he had grown into a great father figure over the course of four months.

"Its just Oliver," he replied, shaking his hand with a bit more force. He silently commended Jace for not wincing.

"Kara. We already met," Kara said, accepting a handshake.

"Cora talks a lot about you, Jace. I'm Mia," Mia introduced herself, giving him a firm handshake.

"Does she?" he asked, turning to Cora with a raised eyebrow, making her blush.

"Non stop!" William said from his seat on the couch. She wanted to yell at him to shut up but she was way too embarrassed.

*************************************

Kara checked her watch. She and Oliver were supposed to have dinner with Barry and Iris, a little grown up get together.

Cora was having dinner with Jace and his family, William was working on a project with Ruby and Mia was training with Alex.

*************************************

808 words

I'm slightly disappointed with the word count. But its close to 1000 so whatever.

I'm too tired to continue, its 00:45 and I have an idea for the next chapter. It will have everyone's thing for the night:

Karivier and West-Allen Date Night

Cora meeting Jace's family

William and Ruby's project

Mia's training

I have grown into a really bad habit of staying up past midnight.

Ciao