Flashback

Two girls are sitting near the door of their bedroom. The older girl has dark brown hair while the younger one had blonde hair. That were playing with dolls.

"And then the princess is saved by her prince," the blonde says. She then adds in a deep voice: "I love you,my princess," before making the two dolls kiss.

"Ew, why must their be kissing?" the brunette said, slightly irritated.

"Because I love LOVE!" the younger girl shouted while giggling.

"Girls, time for bed!" a female voice called. A woman entered the room with two glasses of a white liquid. "Drink your torex." She handed the two girls the glasses.

"Is it story time?" A male voice came from the door. A man walked in and sat on one of the two beds.

"Yessss!" the blonde said running up to the man. "Upsies!"

He lifted her up and put her next to him on the bed. The older girl climbed on and sat next to her sister.

"They should be sleeping, Lor El," the woman said as she sat next to the oldest.

"They can stay up a few minutes, Crysella," Lor El said as he brushed through the blonde's hair.

"Daddy!" she whined.

"Kara!" he said with the same tone. Kara giggled as her dad continued.

Meanwhile, the oldest was lying against her mother. She smiled up at her. "I love you, Mommy."

"I love you, too, Cora," Crysella said and kissed her daughter in her forehead.

"What about me?" Kara said, pouting.

"I love you,too."

"And I love all of you," Lor El said. "I promise to always love you."

*************************************

Cora woke up in a cold sweat. Her heart was pounding. She got out of bed and showered. Once she was dry, she walked outside to the garden. She found that someone was already outside. It was Oliver.

"You're up early," Oliver said raising an eyebrow.

"I could say the same about you," she replied. "Nightmares?" she asked trying to break the awkward silence.

"Yeah, you?"

"Not really a nightmare."

"What is it?"

"A memory. . . of my mom and dad." Cora sighed as she remembered it. "They looked so happy and in love. Its hard."

"Seeing them so happy and then remembering what has happened?" Oliver asked.

"Yeah," Cora said surprised. "How did you know?"

"I went through a similar thing," he said. "My parents always seemed so in love yet they cheated on each other constantly, resulting in my sister, Thea, being born. And I only found out 6 years ago."

"How old were you?"

"Twenty something. How old were you when your dad left?"

"Four."

"Well, that was a dick move," Oliver winced.

"What's that?" Cora asked. She had never heard the word before.

"Never mind that. What happened with your mom?" he said quickly changing the subject.

"She went psyco, crazy mom on us, but not in a motherly way," Cora said as sat on a bench.

"My mom helped in a plot to destroy a part of my city." Oliver one upped her.

"Mine tried to kill me."

"My other sister tried to kill me and my dad, which she sort of succeeded in doing."

"My dad tried to kill me, Kara and our mother."

"I stabbed my friend in the eye."

"I nearly killed my sister," Cora said dryly.

"Yeah... I got nothing for that," Oliver said while scratching his neck.

"Are you two seriously competing over who has a shittier life?" Sara asked as she, Barry and Kara came outside.

"No," they said at the same time. Sara rolled her eyes while Barry and Kara snickered behind her.

"Well, come on you two. We've got exploring to do," Kara said as they went out into the city.

*************************************

There were people dancing around the city square. People were staring at Kara and Cora as they walked down the street, many giving brief bows.

"Why are they bowing?" Oliver asked them as they approached a stall.

"Our family was very important on Krypton," Kara said as she paid for a basket of delicious looking fruit.

"Like the head family or something?" Barry asked as he looked at a weird piece of tech.

"Or something," Cora said as she looked over her shoulder and exchanged a look with her sister.

The group was chatting and laughing when all of a sudden, a man jumped out in front of them with a knife. Oliver leaped forward to stop him, the knife slicing a large part of his abs. Blood seeped through his shirt as the man fell to the ground.

"Oh my Rao! Oliver, are you OK?!" Kara panicked as she rushed to his side.

"I'm fine. I've been through worse," he said, wincing slightly.

"Who was that?" Sara asked, glaring at the man

"Daren Ar." Kara said as a few officer's took him away.

"I hate him," Cora put simply. "He's tried to marry Kara, then tried to kill me after she rejected him at the alter."

"Ouch! Public humiliation. No wonder he wants to kill you," Barry said before yelping as Sara smacked him at the back of his head.

"Not helping, Allen," she said while crossing her arms.

"Let's go," Kara said, grabbing on to Cora and Oliver, who both appeared to be bleeding.

"Yeah," her sister said softly as she led her away.

*************************************

Somewhere...

A man in a black cloak pays a big alien for food. He looks at the picture in his wallet. Its of two little girls, one with blonde hair and bright blue eyes and the other with brown hair and crystal blue eyes. He smiled at the picture as he put it away.

He walks into a brown shack and lays the food on a table before sighing and removing his cloak, his back visible. As he turns around, the sign of the House of El appears on his chest before his face is visible. The cold features of Lor El turns to a knife nearby and he picks it up.

He turns it around in his hand before throwing it at a wall. On the wall was a picture of the woman he once loved. Crysella.