Chapter two.

After college Blaise was instantly greeted with Mika and Touka who wait outside for her. Blaise instantly dived into the girls arms with pure joy and happiness as the three go to the movies.
Blaise always bought the girls popcorn and drinks before she knew they were ghouls and always made sure not to buy them some because she knew they would only eat it for her.

"What is this movie about?" Mika asks linking arms with Blaise as Mika's black hair sways along Blaise's fiery red hair. As Touka walks alongside them with a grin on her lips keeping her hands in her pockets. She wasn't a clingy person.
"It's based off a book! It's about kids who were born with the souls of aliens developing alien powers and using it to save the planet from evil aliens coming to take over! The trailer looks awesome!" Blaise excitedly announces loving any sci-fi stories to do with space.

"Of course its space related. Why didn't I realise this sooner if Blaise were to pick the movie" Touka declares jokingly rolling her eyes causing all the girls to laugh as they join the cue to get tickets for the showing as two boys pass by. One with large innocent grey eyes and black hair carrying a book at the movies with a boy with messy dirty blonde hair and olive eyes who excitedly grabs the shyer boy with him to gets snacks.

The girls go into the movies and pick a seat wearing 3D glasses as they all laugh playfully while throwing popcorn at each other. During the movie all girls eyes widen with anticipation at the movie as a large cheesy grin grows on Blaise's face pleaded to see both girls enjoying the movie.

Mika and Touka's eyes widen like saucers as their mouths widen while leaving the movie.
"Wow" both whispers in shock as Blaises's cheeks redden with joy at the movie.
"That...was AMAZING!!!!" She blurts out diving into the air with happiness.
"We need to see that again!" She squeals with delight
Touka rolls her eyes through a dry laugh as Blaise suddenly gets in her face with a large grin.
"Come on Touka you enjoyed that movie." Blaise says to her with a convincing smile.
Due to Touka's stubbornness she tries so hard not to smile but every time Blaise's bubbly self was around her she couldn't help but smile.

"Okay fine" Touka stubbornly admits
"YAHOOOOOO!!!!" Blaise blurts out excitedly.
Causing both girls to laugh.
"We need to go back to Anteiku now Blaise. We can walk you home?" Mika asks wrapping her arms around her best friend causing a laugh to escape Blaise.
"Thank you guys but I'm fine. I'll see you both very soon. Enjoy your shift." Blaise says to her friends.
"Okay. Text us when you get home safely." Touka demands as both girls embrace her before leaving as Blaise grabs her bicycle and heads home before it gets dark.

——————————————————————