Chapter eight.

The so called dorms were dark and cold. Almost like prison Cells. As the old beds lined up against the walls as every person steps inside. Blaise is first to properly step inside Yuki stands with her cringing at their living conditions. However they were lucky to be alive and that's all that really mattered.
"Make yourself at home" Tatara taunts sarcastically as he shuts the door on every person in the room.

Blaise looks at the stoned walls she knew Touka and Mika would notice her missing soon enough however she didn't want them to come to Aogiri and put themselves in danger doing so. every person inside to awkwardly looks at each other.
"Okay we need to find a way out of here." Daris suddenly says breaking the silence.
"I doubt that will be easy. It's suicide Daris" Yuki says folding her arms in frustration Blaise simply nods agreeing with Yuki.
"You seen what they just did to Blaise for opening her mouth imagine what they would do to all of us for attempting to escape. I can Guarantee it will not be taken lightly." Ronin replies

As the other people listen in. Blaise thinks for a moment staring at the floor.
"I don't think they would." She suddenly says speaking up causing all eyes to drop on the small redhead.
"What do you mean" Daris asks
"They need us. Why didn't she kill me? She easily could have but she didn't. It must be for a reason she killed those other people for less , to scare us. Why are we still alive? It's because they need us. If we tried and failed they wouldn't be able to kill us all and if they did they would most likely grab the attention of the doves while trying to kidnap others so it wouldn't be smart. Guys I think we have the advantage here" Blaise announces with hope in her eyes.

Suddenly a strong tension arises as Blaise looks up with a fire in her eyes. She's was determined to fight back. If she died then so be it.
Shimmering hope rises through every terrified human in that room. Yuki glances at Blaise sensing the leadership within her as does Daris and Ronin who realise Blaise could be the one to save them.
"So what do you suggest we do?" Ronin asks stepping towards Blaise.
"We need to pretend our intentions is to stay right here. They can't suspect a thing if they do it will be harder to escape. Once they trust us enough that's when we leave. We must learn of our current surroundings and find a way to get out then we strike. If we are going to do this we are gonna have to work together and communicate as a team" Blaise announces looking at every human in that room.

Who all suddenly nod in agreement with Blaise.
"Your a genius" a girl suddenly says to Blaise as everyone suddenly agrees causing an awkward smile to stretch on Blaise's lips
"Thanks but I doubt that" 
They spend 5 hours in there talking amongst themselves considering their isn't much else to do in the cell infact having each other's company was rather comforting for everyone as they could help each other get through it.

When the door had opened a ghoul demanded the go for food. As all of the people gather once more through the dark corridors.
Blaise suddenly senses a presence behind her causing her whole body to freeze. Someone was watching her in the darkness as everyone disappeared behind the ghoul leaving her alone with the sense.

"I'm surprised your not already dead" a snarky yet husky voice retorts from her ear. Blaise takes a deep breath as she swivels around to face the boy who wore the black rabbit mask who towers over her small form. As heart nervously flips.
"Well I'm not." She simply responds as her blue orbs lock onto his angry darker ones.
Causing a small growl to escape him.

'Who the hell does the pathetic human thinks she is!!"

"Who do you think your talking to?" He growls defensively as Blaise eyes flicker open realising he gets angered easy from the dumbest things.
Blaise leans back slightly as the aggressive ghoul steps forward gaining in on her personal space.
For a moment Blaise feels scared of this ghoul. The one who kidnapped her as she refuses to look at him keeping her head to the side looking at the ground.
" a emotionless ghoul. Who kidnapped. Without any remorse." She snaps back angrily finally snapping her head up to meet his eyes with a fire in them.

Suddenly his large hand grasps her neck tightly causing her orbs to widen like saucers as the anger consumes him. Single handedly lifting her small body off the ground as she dangles in the air by his hand.
She desperately grips onto his hand to be released.
"Your weak" he spits aggressively
"I- I'm no-not af - AFRAID" she gasps through the strangling angering Ayato even more as he grits his teeth as she swivels his body around volleying her smaller body into the wall at a massive speed.
"Why you" he growls

Blaise lets out a grunt as she lays on the concrete ground

Blaise lets out a grunt as she lays on the concrete ground. Her blue ears pierce into the wall with anger as she hears the sound of the proud blue haired boy approaching her from behind.
"You need go fix that attitude of yours , your really starting to piss me off." He retorts in anger.
"Starting too! You barely know me!!" Blaise chokes back in confusion looking over her shoulder at him.

He kneels down beside her making her feel uncomfortable and awkward at his closeness.
"Is that so?" He growls as his ghoul eyes are activated.
Blaise is unable to speak as she looks at him her eyes wide.
"I recall you yelling at me in the streets just the other day trash" he softly responds with extra emphasis on the word Trash.
"No i did..." Blaise pauses remembering the boy in the black hoodie who barged past her and her eyes suddenly flicker in realisation looking at the angry ghoul boy in front of her.

"That was you" she sternly replies as her blue orbs gaze at him as blood trickles from a lip. He looks at her eyes bewitched for a moment before the frown reappears as he suddenly gets up and leaves.
"Better watch yourself before I kill you" he warns as his voice echoes through the halls leaving Blaise alone with her thoughts as her eyes dagger the ghouls back.

'Out of all the ghouls here , I hate you the most Rabbit'