Chapter Four

1 week later

The door of Antekui rings as Touka sips coffee from the back

The door of Antekui rings as Touka sips coffee from the back. She sighs slightly wanting to finish her drink but she guessed her break was over.
"Two minutes." Touka calls as she places her drink down and walks to the front of the coffee shop.
Touka keeps her head down as she steps in the main shop
"Sorry about that I was..." Touka stops what she's saying as her purple orbs lock onto Blaises's blue ones.
"Blaise!" Touka glees seeing her red haired friend.

"Hey Touka!" Blaise glees back as both girls wrap their arms around each other.
"I haven't seen you in like forever where have you been all this time?" Touka asks with a smile.
"Sorry I've been busy with my studies but I'm here now and I've got a gift for you." Blaise declares with excitement.
"Oh Blaise you really didn't have to" Touka insists with Gratitude to her voice.

A smile grows on Blaise's lips as she pulls out massive sachets of Coffee beans. Rich expensive coffee beans from Denmark.
"Wow their so beautiful where did you get them from" Touka declares
"I asked my Grandma to send them over to Japan from Denmark for me." Blaise answers through a happy smile.
"Where is Mika by the way?" Blaise asks glancing around for her other friend.
"She's out but I'm sure she'll love this thank you so much Blaise."

The two girls spend three hours in Touka's room drinking coffee and gossiping until Blaise realises it's time for her to go.
"Visit soon okay?" Touka asks Blaise as she heads out of the door
"Yes definitely Touka! As soon as I can I miss you already" Blaise jokes
"Be safe and text me when your home it's getting dark!!" Touka yells as Blaise heads down the street back to her home

She puts her earphones in as she quietly heads down the dark path. Blaise realises she is the only person still outside bringing unease to her. Everything starts to feel rather Eerie around Blaise as cold sweat begins to trickle down her face. Something wasn't right. She suddenly senses a presence behind making her body go numb with fear as her eyes flicker open suddenly alarmed.

A shadow quickly passes in front of her with a mask on. Starting her heart causing her to tremble.
"Shit" she whispers through chattering teeth having no doubt in her mind what kind of people are surrounding her. Ghouls circling like a pack of wolves in the dark ready to pounce.
"Aww are you afraid little girl?" A voice taunts from the shadows
"Don't be scared we're here to play" another voice calls
Blaise doesn't respond as she looks around for an escape root as the ghouls begin to approach.

Blaise suddenly notices an unblocked alleyway she thinks quickly wondering if she could reach that alleyway without a ghoul catching up to her. She had to think fast and she knew it as it was life and death now.

Without thinking Blaise darts towards that Alleyway as fast as her legs can take her
"Ohh a game of cat and mouse I see" one ghoul taunts as Blaise runs down the alleyway away from them as her heart thuds in her ears
"Shit" she whispers again
"Ohhh you won't get far little firefly I can hear your heart beat" the same voice calls out

Without thinking Blaise darts towards that Alleyway as fast as her legs can take her "Ohh a game of cat and mouse I see" one ghoul taunts as Blaise runs down the alleyway away from them as her heart thuds in her ears "Shit" she whispers again "Ohh...

Blaise peers around the side of the Alleyway in search of the ghouls to see which direction they went so she can find an escape root but they seem to disappear from her. Luckily Blaise thinks as she decides to run down the same way she came hoping they went off on the other direction in search of her. She feels tears forming in her blue orbs with utter fear.
"You've survived once Blaise you can again" she whispers to herself with determination clenching her fist stubbornly.
she runs down a long Alleyway when suddenly she sees in the corner of her eye a group of ghouls talking amongst themselves Blaise stops running and hides behind trash cans knowing they would most likely hear her run by.

Blaise listens as she peers over the trash cans to get a better look

"You let her get away. Pathetic!" A boy yells in a husky voice as he walks around the ghouls
"I'm sorry Rabbit. It won't happen again!" The Ghouls cry
"No your right it won't" a woman responds in a long yellow dress and Egyptian makes on with long flowing golden hair as she stands beside the indigo haired boy in the black rabbit mask. The black rabbit suddenly raises his leg and kicks the ghoul backwards sending him hurling into a wall breaking it.

"That's what you get pathetic rodents" The Black rabbit spits with disgust in his voice as the blonde ghoul suddenly ribs their heads of with a single swipe of her powerful tail Kagune.
"Now we need to discover where the girl went before Eto finds out." The blonde says
"Where do you think the trashy human could have gone?" The boy in the rabbit mask asks

Blaise suddenly feels a presence behind her as she suddenly feels herself being pushed forward over the trash cans a scream escapes her as she crashes into the concrete in front of the ghouls.
"Not far Clearly" Eto announces suddenly standing behind Blaise being the one who pushed her forward as all of the ghouls surround her.

——————————————————————-
Seidou mentally sighs as he holds a bouquet of red roses as he attempts to knock on Blaise's door. He pauses feeling sick. He begins to shake with nerves. As he goes to knock the door but he suddenly chickens out and walks off he stops on the spot and mentally curses himself
He pictures Blaises twinkling eyes and sweet smile as he looked up with determination. He suddenly swivels back to the door and knocks it without even thinking about it.

Suddenly the door opens striking nerves through Seidou's heart. Blaise's mother appears at the door as she glances at Seidou holding roses.
"Seidou what a pleasant surprise!" She excitedly says
"H-hi m-mrs Hirishim— I mean Haroshimo. Is Blaise home?"
"She isn't unfortunately. I'm sure she'll be home any minute if you want to come inside and wait on her?"