Chapter 8: First day Part 2

Aiden's POV
Mom just dropped me off and I just wanna go home. I'm tired and hate school.

"Aiden?" I snap out of my trans and look up at Mrs. Lovato.

"Are you okay sweetie?" She asks. I shrug my shoulders and nod.

"Yeah" I finally say something.

"Okay hon, this is your first class; come see me if you have any questions or you need help. Mrs. Lovato says. I slowly open the door to the classroom and a million eyes turned and looked at me.

"Oh look her face is red and she's shaking...what a loser." Some random girl says. My face turn even more red and I look down.

"LOSER." Someone else says everyone starts laughing.

"Now...now class settle down." The teacher says

"Take a seat your late, I'm Mr. Wilson." He continues. Omg great first day and I'm already getting bullied. Just fucking great.

"Hey freak."someone snickers and puts there foot out just as I was passing. I trip and hit my head on the side of a desk. Things get blurry and I hear laughter.

"HEY, Ms. Cimorelli you think disrupting my class on your first day is the way to be. Huh don't act up again or I will send you to the office and you  can speak to the goddam principal understand." Mr. Wilson speaks. I slowly get up and head to my spot in the back corner. That's when the bell rang  for the next class. Living day in hell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a few classes I can't take it anymore I feel groggy. I head down to the office and before I get their Mrs. Lovato walks towards me.

"Oh hey Aiden everything alright kiddo?" I nod, but that was the worst thing I did all day.

"No...Nah I don't thinks so." I mumble slowly as I lean towards Mrs. Lovato. She quickly catches me .

"Ohhh hey breath kiddo your okay." She repeats while walking me to the office. We make it to her office and I lay on the couch in there.

"What happened angel?" She questions again.

"I...I slammed my head into a desk when I... Uh tripped earlier." I lie.

"Did you trip or did someone trip you, you understand that's if something is going on you can tell me and we'll get it taken care of this should not happen on the first day." She rambles.

"Ms. Lovato I'm okay I just wanna go home please." I beg on the verge of tears. My head hurts.

"Sure things sweets, am I calling your mom?" She asks.

"No call Aunt Lisa she's supposed to pick me up today because mom is doing something with dad." She nods and goes to call Lise.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Ms. Lovato makes small talk while waiting for my Aunt to get here.

"Knock, Knock, Knock" We hear coming from the door.

"Come in Lisa." Mrs. Lovato said. They stare at each other for a minute locking eyes.

"Can we go now Lise." I try pulling her hand. Knocking her out of her gaze with my principal.

"Umm yeah, girly just give me a second to talk." Aunt Lisa says. I nod

"Why don't you wait outside while I update Aunt Lise alright kiddo." Demi says this time.

Lisa's POV
Demi is so gorgeous and super sweet. I haven't told my family this yet but I like girls. I mean my ex Chad was a great guy super fun and sweet but, it didn't feel right but Demi is so cute.