Chapter 15: Done but not over

(Aiden's POV)

It's been a year since everything that happened and now we are setting up a surprise birthday for Adria. Amy, Demi, and Lisa are all keeping her occupied for a couple hours while we all set up.

"Hey bubs." I feel a pair of arms wrap around me and someone kiss my head.

"Arieellllll!" I squeal turning around and kiss her. I blush realizing my family didn't know.

"Finally!" Everyone yells I blush again.

"Whattt...you know!" I yell. Everyone laughs

"Yeah it's not that hard to tell babygirl also Lisa told us." Mom says I groan. Stupid Lisa.

"Well whatever keep setting up." I mumble everyone starts laughing again. Soon enough we finish and Adria and everyone are on their way.

"Ready guys shut off the lights" Chrissy whispers.  Mom shut them off and a couple people get their phones out.

"Hewo...lisey I'm scared."

"SURPRISE" we all yell out." And turn on the led lights.

"Aaaaa...woah, you guys scareded me." We all laugh.

"Your so cute buggy." Mom picks her up kissing her on her head.

"Look bubs we got a little dance floor with a disco ball...over here we have a bounce house and some fun games like human fuse ball. I lead her around the house and outside. Her eyes widen in aww.

"And over here buggy we got all of you favorite foods."

"Thank youuuu." She squeals. We all giggle at her cuteness.

"Alriggghhhtttt letsss parrtttyyyy." Demi yells. We all laugh and Aunt Lise turns the music up.

(Lauren's POV)

One of our songs comes on and we all sang along to it.

"Mommy I like dis song what's it mm called?" Adria tilts her head waiting for an answer.

"Bug it's kick the habit by the one and only CIMORELLI!" I say dramatically. Her eyes widen.

"Lolo dats you singing, your soooo good can I have yow autobragh." I die laughing getting a sharply and signing a piece of out merch handing it to her.

"Mommmy mommmy look I got Lolo's name on a shirt!"

"Woah hun that's pretty cool I bet I can get the other members of Cimorelli to sign it." We laugh again.

"Really mommy pwease!!!" She squeals. Kath nods. Dani and the rest of the girls go into the house grabbing different merch and signing it coming back out and handed it too her.

"Mommy your in Cimwelli!"

"Yes bug remember that video you got to be in?" She nods shaking her head wildly.

"That was a video for our channel on YouTube also know as Cimorelli."

"Woahhhh I'm gonna be famous." Kath kisses her  as we all laugh again. This kid is to funny. My thoughts start getting the best of me and I leave the party and go into the bathroom.

"Lauren let me in." Aiden? I let her in.

"Give me some please I'm dying." I give her a confused look.

"Weed right...I never mind I should go." I grab her arm and pull her back in.

"Vapes actually we can't go back to weed cuti-Aiden." She shakes her head nodding and I give her one. I slowly feel myself leaning into her and she gulps.

"Lauren...we-you can't we're cousins technically never mind we just can't. I have a girlfriend." I stop and look at her. I run out of the room crying and lock myself in the room.

"Lauren please open the door I'm sorry." Aiden begs. I Ignore her.

(Aiden's POV)

"Lolo pleas open the-."

"Babe what are you doing let's go back to the party." Ariel says grabbing my arm and pulling me.

"Ariel stop let go." I force her hand out of my arm.

"What?!" She says annoyed

"I...nothing let's go." I sigh walk out to enjoy the party. All I could think about was Lauren. How she's doing. Why she wanted to kiss me why I wanted her to do again so I could smash my lips on hers.

"Bubs you should ask if I could stay the night convince your mom or something?" Ariel confidently says.

"Nope." I say popping the p.

"And why not?" She scoffs, I glare at her.

"Because I'm spending the night at Aunt Christina's with Lauren and Dani."

"Really I thought you'd be here celebrating your sisters 7th." Shes really starting to annoy me.

"Mom and Dad are taking her to do something fun tonight so I wanted to stay at Lauren's and my parents would never let you spend the night without them here Ariel."

"Whatever." She rolls her eyes annoyed.

"You no what I'm done I like the old Ariel better not the one who gets annoyed when I won't have sex with you or when you don't get your own way I'm tired of it leave now!" I yell everyone looks.

"What are you talking about Aiden I'm not the only one who change you were so much fun to be around when you were soft and shit and doing bad shit and now your lame!" Ariel yells back.

"I say no about everything, I'm happier then I was a year ago and all you do is complain when I don't wanna smoke weed or anything with you!"

"You had no problem doing it will Lauren!" She screams at me. I push her back so I could move somewhere else.

"Bitch!" She pushes me and my head hits the concrete and bounces off.