Chapter 10: Numb

~~~Aiden's POV~~~
I slowly walk out of Mr. Wilson room and run to the bathroom. When I get there Mya and her twin sister Maria grab my hands and slam me into the wall.

"Hey loser you better keep taking the blame for us or else we'll do way worse to you." Mya spat.

"Yeah dumbass." Maria yells giving me one hard kick to the stomach. I have tears streaming down my face. I'm in more pain than I ever thought was possible. I can't go to Demi cause she'll think I'm being bullied. Wait! I slowly walk out of the bathroom and start limping too the office.

"Miss. Cimorelli are you okay?" The office lady asks. I ignore her and walk into Demi's office.

"What's wrong Sweetheart?" Demi asks. I fall into her arms breaking down. She slowly rubs my back. After a little while she stops.

"Aiden hun?" She questions. I look up and I nod.

"Tell me what happened, what's got you so worked up." She continues.

"I feel different from everyone and it's bothering me and then I went to the bathroom and slipped on water and slammed my side really hard into the corner of the sink." I say all in one breath still crying.

"Aiden look at me. I need you to copy my breathing." Demi says.

"Ready? In and out babygirl." She says grabbing my hands and putting them too her heart.

"Follow the beat babes." I feel the beat and slowly calm down.

"Your going home...I'm sorry I didn't watch you Better." I look up and she's calling my mom or aunt Lise.

~~~Demi's POV~~~
I'm kinda mad for not watching Aiden better. It's her first day back let alone her second day of school and she hasn't even been here for a whole day yet. I called Lisa and now Aiden is Laying down on the couch.

"Hey is she okay?" Lisa whispers slowly walking in.

" Yeah babes she's fine just a little overwhelmed." I reply.

"Lise I think she needs a journal or something just for her to get her thoughts out nobody has to read them." I suggest. She nods.

"You know I never thought of you as the journal type." She whispers in my ear sending chills down my spine.

"I have my ways." I whisper back leaning in for a kiss. She seemed hesitant at the moment but leaned into it. As are lips connected it felt like magic. I slowly pull away and look into her eyes.

"WOAH." I whisper.

"That was so...magical." She whispers back. I nod my head. Then Aiden starts stirring.

"Please, please stop it wasn't even me. St-Stop." Aiden says in her sleep. Lisa slowly wakes her.

"Hey Babygirl breath." Lisa whispers. Aiden looks up and she quickly stops crying and start breathing normally. That was quick I think to myself.

"You alright kiddo?" I question. She looks up at me and back at Lise.

"Ummm ye-yeah just flashbacks from the orphanage." She whispers. Lisa picks up Aiden and pecks me on the lips and leaves.

~~~Lisa's POV~~~
"Hey babygirl how would you feel if I got you your favorite food and a journal to right all your thoughts in?" I ask Aiden looking in the mirror. She just shrugs.

"Nobody has to read it babe, you'll be okay." I continue and she finally nods. We arrive at Sonic and order. Aiden's been so quiet.

"Hey babygirl did something happen today that you didn't like?" I question.