Chapter 16: Done But Not over part 2

(Aiden's POV)

I groan and I feel someone help me up. I turn and it's Lauren.

"Look Lauren your lord and savior comes to save the d-!" I hear a thud and look at Lauren her hand is bloody and Ariel is holding her nose and sitting on the ground.

"Both of you get cleaned upstairs and help Aiden pack Laur." Aunt Christina says.

"You Ariel Thompson take a seat while I call your mom." I hear Demi say as Lauren and I walk into the house.

(Lauren's POV)

"Omg Aiden are you ok-?" I was cut off by a pair of soft lips. Before I could say anything Aiden leads me into the bathroom. I look up at her and she smiles.

"Thank you Laur." She says.

"F-for what." I stutter and hiss a the soft rag coming in contact with my hand.

"You okay I thought this was Ariels blood?" She questions.

"Oh it is I hit her really hard I think I broke my knuckle." I laugh and she pecks my knuckle before coming up to my lips. I blush.

"Someone looks like a tomato." I blush harder and she's smirking. We make our way to her bedroom and I help her pack.

"No sweatshirt?" I ask in confusion.

"Nope I'll steal yours." In that case I throw a couple of Aidens sweatshirts in her bag.

"I sai-."

"I know those are for me." I wink finally making her blush. We walk out and leave to Christina's house.

"Let's go Aiden!" I squeal pulling her with me.

"Wow someone excited to be alone with me in a room." Aiden whispers making me blush. I continue to pull her up the stairs. We arrive to my room and I push her against the wall kissing her. She deepens the kiss and I hear her let out a little moan. I smirk kissing her more. We stop before we go any farther and lay on my bed cuddling.

"A-Aiden?" I whisper putting my head down.

"Yes love?" I start to play with my fingers.

"Lauren you can tell me or ask me anything and I would never judge you okay." I nod

"Wi-will you be my girlfriend."

"Aiden and Lauren come down here NOW!" Christina yells. As if I wasn't nervous already. Moms yelling and Aiden hasn't said anything. We slowly walk down the stairs.

"What are these?" Aiden's eyes widen.

"Thei-."

"Their mine I asked Aiden not to tell because I knew you would be mad if you found out so she put them in her bag for me!" I lied. Aiden looks over at me and i shake my head yes telling her that it was okay.

"Lauren why do you keep doing this your supposed to be doing better I thought you were?" Mom asks.

"I-I was but then someone made me angry and jealous and my thoughts got the best of me and and." I didn't realize I was crying and shaking until Aiden pulled me into her arms.

"Laur please just tell me when your feelings things I don't want your lung to collapse or you to be dead because your abusing drugs and nicotine." My breathing slowly calms down as I inhale Aiden's scent.

"Your grounded  until you can prove to me that your gonna be okay and stop hurting your body." I nod walking back upstairs grabbing the 2 other vapes and bring them to Chrissy. Aiden and I then  return to cuddle. I slowly fall asleep.

(Kinda a filler chapter but next chapter will be the last."